Secrets Hidden

As he thought about the next year, Arthit walks into the canteen to get lunch with his friends. He was happy that their second year was almost over, but he wasn't looking forward to next year when they would be the hazers. He wasn't a mean person by nature but for some reason, P'Tum had chosen him to be the next head hazer. He was just happy his friends would be there to help him.

They all went to get their food from different stalls and Arthit walked over to get his nomyen before heading to their table, carrying his plate of food. When he sat down, the others were talking about how they were going to begin the hazing for the freshmen next semester. Arthit smiled. He was kind of looking forward to seeing how the first years would react to him and his group. Their seniors had always called them the wild cards or the crazy engineers. Arthit was hoping to keep up that appearance so they would be the talk of the campus for years to come.

"Hey, Arthit. Do you have any ideas you want to use for this?" Bright brought him out of his thoughts with this question.

"I think I may have a few thoughts, but I want to figure out a few more things before I tell you. So, what are you all doing this summer?" He asked, genuinely curious.

"I am going to the beach with my mom. We haven't done that for a long time. We are leaving next week." Tutah said then looked at Bright as he told them his family's plan to visit Europe. Knott's family planned to explore Phuket as they hadn't been there recently in their adventures. Prem was silent at first, but after a little prodding from Bright, he finally admitted that he and his family weren't speaking, so they weren't going anywhere together that summer.

They finished up lunch and headed to their last 3 classes of the semester.

Walking out the door of his last class, Arthit smiled. He was excited to get home to see his family. He couldn't wait to tell his partner that he would be the head hazer for the coming freshmen.

~~~~~~~~

Walking though the front door, he called out, "I'm home". There was a silence in the house that he wasn't used to. But then he heard footsteps coming down the hall way. Around the corner came his partner of over 2 years.

"Welcome home, P'Arthit. How was your last day?" Kong asked with a smile.

"Everything went very well. P'Tum asked me to be the head hazer for next year. I'm excited about that." He said. "I'm just glad you decided on economics instead of listening to your mom's request. It would be so hard to be serious and stern with you in the crowd." Arthit laughed as the thought crossed his mind. Shaking his head, he looked over at a quiet Kongpob. This was unusual for him so he took a moment to look at his partner. He noticed the stillness of him which made him stop laughing and start worrying.

"Kong, what's wrong?"

Kongpob just stood there with his eyes averted for several seconds before he took a deep breathe and looked straight into Arthit's eyes.

"I applied to Engineering today." He said, then put his hands on Arthit shoulders, trying to comfort him. "I'm sorry. I thought about it all day yesterday and then this morning. I thought it would be better if I could spend more time with you and that would only happen if we were in the same faculty. Plus, this will make mom happy. Since she still doesn't know who I am dating, I figured this will give us more time to delay that a little more." Kongpob could see his partner getting upset. "Hey, it will be okay. I understand that you don't want anyone to know about us yet. So, I will just be another freshman. Treat me as you would any other freshman."

Arthit took a deep breath and nodded after a moment. "Just remember. Keep your head down and don't cause trouble." Kongpob smiled and Arthit's heart skipped a beat. He loved that smile so much. He didn't know how he would ever live without Kongpob.

Leaning forward, Arthit wrapped his arms around Kongpob and pulled him into a hug. He felt Kongpob wrap his own arms around him. He could stay like this for hours and he knew Kong could as well.

But his stomach took that moment to growl, announcing that he was hungry, which made Kongpob laugh softly. Pulling away, he grabbed Arthit's hand to lead him into the dining room. Arthit noticed that there was already food waiting on the table for them both, which shouldn't have surprised him. Kongpob was always ready for him to come home so they could eat dinner together.

They ate dinner with light conversation about everything; school, parents, family, the food, making fun of each other, flirting, among other things. Before they knew it, bed time was upon them. Kong took his shower first while Arthit cleaned up the dishes from their meal. It wasn't long before they were both sound asleep cuddled in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~

Their summer was filled with them spending as much time together as possible before school started again. Going out to have fun doing things such as watching movies, eating at restaurants, going to an aquarium, the mall, among other places. Arthit was usually not comfortable with public displays of affection, but during their time out he allowed Kongpob to hold his hand often.

He would never admit it, but he loved holding Kong's hand. There had been a moment while they had been out that Arthit hadn't been able to help himself.

He had pulled Kongpob into a secluded area near the mall to press him into the wall and kiss him. Kongpob had been stunned for a moment. After he realized what was happening, he had wound his arms around Arthit's waist to pull him closer. They lazily explored the other's mouth. While in their embrace, time and their location slipped from their minds until a noise at the mouth of the nook they were in, jostled them out of their lusty haze. Looking in the direction of the sound, they saw the shadow of a person walking passed the nook. Arthit tried to get his breathing under control as he looked back to his boyfriend. Kong leaned his forehead forward to rest on Arthit's as he pants from the intensity of that kiss.

"I love you, P'Arthit." Kongpob smiled after a moment when he got his breath back under control.

"I love you, too." Arthit turned red as he said this. He was still shy about those words even after the years they had been together. Kongpob laughed softly.

"Let's go home." Kong said, grabbing Arthit by the hand and dragging him out of the crevice. They decided to head home as they were too distracted by each other to keep their hands to themselves anymore.

When they got home, Kongpob immediately pressed Arthit into the closed door with his own body. Kong's hands gripped Arthit's face and lips connected in a frenzie. Arthit gripped the back of Kong's shirt as passion grabbed hold of him. Kong's lips trailed over his jaw and down his neck, making Arthit arch his head back. Kong pulled away long enough to pull Arthit's shirt off over his head and lock the door. He went back to exploring his boyfriend body with his lips, eliciting a moan from the other man.

Arthit tried to pull away to get Kongpob to head to their bed room, but Kong only moved them backwards to the sofa and fell onto it, pulling Arthit on top of him.

Their night only got better from there and they ended up in their bed, naked and quite satisfied. Arthit squirmed, a little sore from their activities, but at the same time the soreness made him happy. He loved this man so much and he didn't know how he would live without him. Luckily, he didn't think he would ever have to find out.

But soon things wouldn't be the same...

A/N: This will probably come out slowly, but I hope you like the beginning.

Stay safe everyone!