The Parents

They both set up different days so they could both be present for the reveal, of sorts. They had both decided to do it the coming weekend, one set per day. Arthit had already told his friends that he would be out of town for that weekend and not to call or message him.

There were a few issues during hazing that week including Kongpob challenging the 3rd years punishing the 2nd years. Kong really enjoyed catching Arthit off guard on the stairs after the meeting though.

When Friday came around Kongpob left his last class, smiling and looking forward to seeing his baby and parents. M had seen his friend smile randomly all day and it had taken everything in him not to ask what was going on, with others near by. But as soon as they arrived in a quiet and secluded area, he couldn't hold it in any more.

"So, Kongpob. What is going on? You have been smiling a lot today."

"Oh. Did I not tell you? I will be going home this weekend and introducing my partner to them. Plus, we will get to see Fiat for the whole weekend. What is there not to be happy about?" Kong answered with another smile. M nodded finally understanding the situation. They split ways so Kongpob could go to his dorm and get his overnight bag and drop off his school bag.

It only took 20 minutes for him to gather his things and then he walked over to his motor bike. He and Arthit had agreed that he would pick him up off campus so others didn't see Arthit on his bike.

He drove for a few minutes before coming upon Arthit standing at a stop sign. He stopped and waited for his partner to put on the helmet he had handed him. Kongpob felt warm arm's wrap around his waist as Arthit climbed on behind him.

"Ready?" Kongpob asked, patting the hand on his belly. He feels Arthit nod, so they begin their trip to meet one set of parents.

~~~~~~~~

It took them about an hour to travel to Kongpob's parent's house. Parking his bike in the driveway, Kong waited for Arthit to swing his leg off the bike before he did the same. As Kongpob hadn't told his parents what time he would be there, he knew they would be getting ready to eat dinner at this time.

"Alright. You ready to meet my parents officially?" Kong asked reaching out and grabbing Arthit's hand to hold it, trying to show a little support and gain some at the same time. He was, of course, nervous as to how his mother and father would react to all this information at one time. But he knew they loved him, so he was prepared. He waited until Arthit took a deep breath and nodded before setting his helmet next to Arthit's on the handle bars of the motorbike and heading to the house

They walked to the front door and Kongpob didn't bother knocking, just opened it as he was used to doing.

"They will be in the dining hall." He said, leading Arthit in that direction after closing the front door. They stopped outside and silently agreed that Arthit would wait there until Kong had greeted his parents and Fiat, as well as introduce the coming topic.

Opening the door, Kongpob stepped inside and left the door ajar so Arthit could hear what was being said.

"Hello, mom, dad. Hi, baby boy!!" He said, walking over to Fiat, who immediately started jabbering at him with clear excitement.

"Hey, Kong! Sit down, eat with us." His mom said, motioning to a chair next to Fiat's high chair. Kongpob placed a kiss on his son's head. He watched his parents put their utensils down on the table, clearly waiting for him to sit.

"Before I do that, I want to introduce my partner to you. I know I didn't tell you anything before now, but I.. well, we had a reason. You see, my partner is... Not a girl" Kong said, facing his dad and mom as best as he could from across the table. This announcement drew a surprised gasp from his mom. His dad just raised his eyebrows, clearly questioning something, but not able to voice it just yet possibly due to shock.

Kongpob waited a moment, trying not to push this information onto them too quickly. He knew it would be hard for them to come to terms with, but this part wasn't the hardest thing to explain.

"Wait. How is that possible? Fiat looks like you. He is really yours, right?" Kongpob began nodding as soon as his mom began asking about Fiat's paternity.

"Yes, he is my and my partners true child. He was a surprise to both of us. I would like to have my partner come in to help explain that, but I don't want him to feel like he is being attacked by either of you. So please, stay calm." Kong said, then waited for both of them to nod.

Walking over to the door, he reached out for Arthit's hand. Looking into his eyes, he smiled, trying to assure him that it would all be okay. Arthit smiled and nodded, indicating that he was ready.

Arthit walked into the room, looking at Kongpob's parent's for the first time. Kong's mom nodded her head in greeting while her husband just stared at him with no expression on his face.

"Dad. Mom. This is P'Arthit, my partner and Fiat's mama." Kongpob could feel Arthit glaring at him. He hated being called mama, but he knew that term was technically true, so he remained silent. Kongpob continued, "Arthit, This is my mother; Hom and my father; Kerkkai."

"How is that possible? He is male, how could he get pregnant?" Kerkkai asked. Fiat didn't make talking possible at that moment, as he got frustrated that "mama" wasn't coming over to pick him up. He was making his feelings known by hitting his tray and yelling "mama" at Arthit. Smiling, Arthit let go of Kong's hand and went over to pick up the child. Fiat immediately lay his head on his Mama's shoulder and snuggled in. Arthit rejoined Kongpob.

"We should sit down so we can explain this complicated situation." Kongpob said, motioning Arthit to the closest chair, helping him get settled before sitting in his own chair next to him. He could feel Arthit's glare, as he hated being treated like a woman, but the older man stopped quickly and faced the adults in front of them, having remembered their presence.

"Alright. So to answer your question; we didn't know it was possible either, so when we began our relationship, we weren't careful about... some things. About 4 months into our relationship; about the time Arthit finished Hazing as a freshman, he began noticing some changed in himself. So he went to the doctor to find out what was wrong. I wasn't there so I don't know everything, but I got a call from him telling me to meet him somewhere as he had something to tell me." Kongpob turned towards Arthit, wanting to give him a chance to explain his side of the strange news.

"When I went to the doctor, I was expecting something, like I had the flu or something along those lines. But when they finished all the tests and the doctor came into the room with a surprised look on his face, I knew it wasn't that simple. And when he told me that I was pregnant, I just started laughing, thinking he was joking with me. But he wasn't."

Arthit took a breath. "How it was explained to me; before I was born, there was an anomaly in my development. When my... private bits were growing, I got the normal male parts on the outside, but on the inside, I developed a uterus." He paused again to allow Kong's parents to process this.

"The doctors were baffled while taking all the tests at first. They couldn't figure out why I was exhibiting pregnancy symptoms, but when they did an ultrasound, they saw the baby and how my insides were configured. Trust me I was in shock for days after I learn about this little one." Arthit finished, motioning to Fiat.

The room was silent for a long time which was understandable.