How others found out.

FLASHBACK

Arthit sat with his friends just eating the food on his plate and minding his own business. The beach trip had been pretty fun except when Kongpob's group had disobeyed their senior's order about no alcohol. He'd had to sit on his own for several minutes to calm down after sending the others back to their room to sleep.

Now it was time that Kongpob and he had agreed to allow others to find out about them, but he didn't know how they would accomplish that feat without just stating it. Arthit wasn't the type of person to do any grand theatrics, like hold hands on campus for others to see. But that didn't mean Kongpob wasn't.

He was startled out of his thoughts when Kongpob sat down heavily beside him and placed his Nomyen in front of his plate. Arthit turned to smile at him in thanks, but was startled when the younger man leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips. He jerked back and punched Kong on the shoulder for his action. His friends began laughing at the couple.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Arthit asked, clearly upset. Kongpob smiled.

"We aren't keeping our relationship a secret any more and I figured this was a good way to tell others that you are taken and by whom. And maybe they will leave me alone, too." Kongpob paused for a moment, before he said, "Unless you are alright seeing other people flirt with me?" Kongpob taunted with a mischievous grin, knowing this would spark his boyfriend's jealousy without him realizing what he was doing.

Arthit didn't disappoint. Leaning forward and grabbing his boyfriend's neck, he pulled Kongpob toward him. Kong smiled into the kiss before taking it over. The kiss lasted for several seconds before Knott's words got through the haze of passion that was starting to fog their minds.

"You may want to get a room if you want to continue."

Arthit dropped his hands and pulled away to look around him. His ears and cheeks immediately turned bright red in his embarrassment. Or that was what Kongpob thought until he turned and punched him in the shoulder several times.

"You did that on purpose!! Stop. Doing. That." Arthit punched him with each word. Kongpob tried to block the attack, but he got distracted by several sounds around them.

Looking around, he saw that almost every table of students in sight was laughing and smiling. Some were clapping while others were shaking their head. The crowd quickly calmed down to continue what they had been doing and, most likely, talk about the new couple. Kongpob knew that most of his classmates would be coming to ask questions, but he was prepared for it all. He would be happy to tell everyone how he had met his partner and how he had made him fall in love. Although he wouldn't be able to tell anyone they had a son, which was a little upsetting as he was so happy about Fiat.

But maybe they could later when Arthit was further along with this baby.

Arthit was silently pouting now, refusing to look at Kongpob no matter what he said or did. Lunch time was over quickly after that, so Kong tried to kiss him on the cheek before he headed to his next class with his friends, but Arthit dodged him.

"Don't even think about it! I am very mad at you right now. Go away!" Arthit said before turning to ignore the other man. Kongpob nodded to the others at the table before heading out of the cafeteria.

"Arthit, why are you mad at him? He didn't do anything wrong. You were the one who..." Knott was interrupted.

"He tricked me! He knew what to say to get me to... do... that..." Arthit began to turn red again.

"Knott's right. N'Kongpob may know how to push your buttons, but you know that so you should have known not to take the bait." Tutah put in when Arthit didn't continue.

"I don't care. I am going to continue to be mad at him for a long as I want to."

********

Kongpob walked into class with M and Tew, immediately going over to their normal seats. Sitting down, he realized that no one was talking in the room. With a sigh, he looked up, knowing what was coming. Several students began talking at once.

"How did you end up dating P'Arthit? You hated him."

"Who asked who out?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"Tell us how you got him to date you?"

"Guys! Stop asking questions and allow him to answer you. You won't find anything out until you are quiet." M said, raising his voice. The room was immediately silent.

"Thank you. Now, I want to get one thing straight first; P'Arthit and I didn't meet during SOTUS. We met at the mall, 3 years ago. We have been dating since about 2 months after we met. Neither asked the other out. We met, talked a lot over the phone, and at one point agreed to start dating when we realized we liked each other. I didn't intend to go into engineering, as some of you know. So when we find out he would be the head hazer, I had already been admitted into engineering." Kong glanced around to see several nods. "As you saw, he didn't treat me any different than you during hazing, so I don't want to hear anything about that. Any other questions?"

Kongpob saw several people shaking their head no, just before the teacher walked into the room to begin class.

End of flashback

********

Kongpob and Arthit made it to Kong's dorm before Arthit remembered the conversation with his friends in Mech class.

After putting everything away, Arthit sat on the bed with a tired sigh.

"Come sit down. I need to talk to you about something."

Kongpob looked worried as he sat next to his boyfriend. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong. We just have something that needs to be figured out. I was talking to my friends today, and they helped me to realize that we have to let the school know of the change in our circumstances."

"I mean, we can. But I figured it would be the same as last time. You are a very private person, so I didn't think it would be something you would want to share." Kong said, but nodded his agreement anyway.

"I was alright with Fiat, but now there are two babies for my body to carry and it is much more tiring. As I told my friends, I wouldn't be able to tell anyone about this as I can't even think about it without blushing." Arthit said, just as he began turning red. Kongpob smiled.

"So I take that to mean, you want me to inform the teachers about what's going on?"

"Yes... well, No. I think it would be easier if you just went to the Dean to let him know and he can inform the staff who need to know." Arthit paused, "And if you want I can be there when you let the dean know. I won't be able to say much, but it might help for him to see for himself."

"I think it would be better if you were there with me. But I think we should wait a couple weeks. You are only just now out of the danger zone and I don't want too many people knowing in case something happens." Kongpob said, with a questioning look. He wanted to make sure Arthit could handle dealing with the exhaustion for that long.

"That's fine. I think that would be better. When I am 15 weeks, we will make an appointment to tell the dean. That also allows me time to mentally prepare myself for that conversation." Arthit agreed.

For the rest of the evening they spend their time together going over more names for the babies. They ate dinner as they continued to talk and had settled on one name but couldn't agree on a matching name by bed time.

A/N: I have been traveling in very icy road conditions, so that's fun (not really). But I was able to get this chapter done for you in meantime.