Did I do something wrong?

Did I do something wrong? None of my friends are answering me. My girlfriend isn't answering me.

I told some friends that I opened my third eye and they stopped talking to me.

I told some friends that I was going to try and shift and they stopped answering me.

I told some friends that my anxiety score was pretty high and they stopped answering me.

I told some friends that I had to go and I hung up on the video call and they stopped answering me.

I told my girlfriend 'good night' and she stopped answering me.

I forgot to tell everyone that I would be unable to answer them for a day since I was going on a boat and no one answered me or texted me when I came back.

So, what the h*ll am I doing wrong?!

Only my bff is answering me, but, I want somebody else to also answer me!

I miss it. I miss being able to laugh at my friends' texts. I miss talking to my girlfriend (it's a long distance relationship). I miss people being there for me. I miss my friends making fun of me. I miss making fun of my friends.

Do they all hate me? Should I text them? I don't usually text first. What do I do?

Sorry about the rant. My anxiety is telling me so many different things that I know aren't true. Are they? Idk. Does anyone have any advice?

Edit: Nvm my bff stopped answering me, too.