ch-1 Life Sucks

"Life sucks ever since I settled down in New York from India"
Okay it's Aahana sharma here!I'm a brown desi girl ('Desi girl' means Indian girl), with a height of 5'4 and I'm 23! You can also call me dumb as 90% of the People I know, calls me that.
I was dumb to come to New York leaving my beautiful country India. Actually it's true that you will never understand the value of a person,place or a thing until it leaves you or you leave it!

When I was in India I thought life must be amazing at New York as  compared to the place I was staying i.e. India. I came here leaving my parents,  even though they supports me to be here but the money they are sending is not enough for me to stay here as life in New York is different. So it has become a bit of difficult for me to continue here from the last two months ever since I came here.

I'm staying in a room which is actually a 'All in one' room. Like it consists of a bed, two sofa, a small cupboard, one study table,a small dressing table,a small kitchen and a small washroom.
Actually getting a place to stay is enough for me as I'm just a jobless dumbo. And with my confidence I could rarely get a job if Sofia hadn't recommended one!

Sofia is my neighbour.....actually I can call her as my saviour. She had saved me a lot of time....when I needed money , when I was starving to death only for the sake of saving some mone y, when I was almost harassed in road,when I keep on falling ill as I'm just a unhealthy dumb! Therefore 'saviour' is the best word for her.

She lives here with her husband Xavier,who is in army . She oviously lives a life better than me as she works in a big company. But the fact is, now she doesn't want to continue her work as she is pregnant and she wants to devote herself to become a good mother.

First I thought it was very foolish of her to quit such a good job but then I thought sometimes it's very difficult to understand the feelings of a mother. Fair enough!!!

Now that she wants to quit her and I'm also in a search of a job, therefore she recommended me to this job. And for this I'll be always thankful to her!

But the fact is With my confidence and my anger problem, I don't know upto how my time I can continue working there as I heard the boss of that company is a complete jerk!!

I just hope that I don't end up going jail after breaking that jerk's head!!
Okay! Actually it's my anger that had caused me a lots of problems ever since childhood and I'm not joking tho!

It's weekend but there's nothing much exciting for me to do as I was hella free for the last 2 months....so today I just watched k- dramas and ate lots of snacks and cold drinks for the entire day....

Speaking of snacks,  actually I can say I've been living on snacks and noodles for those last two months as I wanted to save some money and off course food here is completely different then my country....
Being an Indian, I believe that the food I'm eating is not enough, they are too less as compared to Indian food.....And I'm craving for those Indian dishes like 'chicken-Biriyani' , 'chicken tikka' , 'panipuri' and many more.......ohhh god I'm salivating!!!!!

Everyday my mom calls me and asks "kesi hai beta? Khana khaya thik se?Hum tujhe bohut miss krte hain!"(How are you daughter? Did you eat food? We miss you a lot!).....and then she cries...

Sometimes I need to resist myself from crying but sometimes I just lose it and starts to cry like a Baby!

It's really tough to stay without family and if you are an Indian then you are definitely gonna miss some of your cousins....Actually not only food and family but also everything and everyone out there!

Okay! Now it's not my time to think about this stuffs.....it's time for me to think about my first day at job..
Wait!! I can't say that it's my first day at job because my job isn't confirmed yet!
She only suggested my name to the department but that doesn't mean that they are gonna select me for sure......ohh my sad life!

But this time I'm really desperate about this job and I've been taking preparations for a lot of days......

Wait!! Talking about preparation, I still didn't decided what I'm gonna wear for tomorrow.......ohh my dumb life!
I walked towards my cupboard....I opened the door but unfortunately I've nothing good! Ohhh God I'm screwed!!

Okay!! Now my only hope is Amelia, my friend. Except for sofia, Amelia and Noah are  my only friends here. Amelia and Noah are twins....and they are siblings to sofia....
Now, I think you will get how I became friends with them....
Sofia is 8 years older then me whereas Amelia and Noah are of same age of me.....therefore I found it more exciting to hang out with them as compared to Sofia......
Now that I have no good dress to wear tomorrow, I need to call Amelia as I didn't wanted to bother Sofia again...
And it didn't took much time for her to gave her beautiful dress to me! Oh! What a Sweety she is!

Okay!!  since everything is sorted so now I really need to have a good and smooth sleep so that I can wake up early in the morning and feel refreshed!!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Shit!! It's 3 am.....and I still can't sleep!
Please bhagwan iss bar bacha lena!"
(Please god save me this time)

                         *******

*Hello lovelies!*
*Let's see whether god saves her or not! I promise it will be fun*

And please don't forget to vote! It's my humble request !😢