ch - 2 First day

It's 6.47a.m. in the morning and unfortunately I hadn't slept for even an hour last night......oh god I'm done!

I need to go there before 9 am and I didn't wanted to be late......since I'm was still having 2 hours in my hand, I decided to lie on the bed again and listen to some soft music as I told you my sleep last night was a disaster.....
And I'm really feeling tired now..............

"shittttttt!! It was hella a bad decision!!!!!!"

I fell asleep!! Like seriously????? Last night I had a whole ass night to sleep but I didn't even slept for a hour......and look today, I wasn't even planning to sleep but fell asleep for almost an hour.........

And now it's 8.02 now and I have only 40-50 mins to go there......I'm really done with myself.
So, without wasting much time I went for bathing and came quick after 10 mins.....btw let me tell you it was my first time to finish bathing this early....

It's true that sometimes, situation makes a person do a thing which she/he never did in entire life!!

After bathing, I started to dress up myself with with Amelia beautiful dresses.....I wore a beautiful white crop top that belongs to Amelia with my black pencil skirt.....I wore black heels and did a little bit makeup.....actually my red lipstick is the only thing I feel good after wearing........I tied my extra long black hairs into a ponytail.......
I can say my overall look wasn't that bad!

It took me near 20 mins to dress up completely and now its 8.24am.....I left home at 8.27 without bothering having breakfast as I was hella late.....

I took a cab and it took me near 24 mins to reach there.......
And now I was infront of 'Brown Enterprises'.....it was a huge building with lots of guards guarding it.....
I was having a mixed feelings about this as I was excited and nervous at the same time.

Tons of questions were running through my my head like - what if I messed up everything? What If I don't get this job? How will I live further in NY without any job? Will that means I have to go back to my country and face all the embarrassment from some of my witty relatives?..........oh god I'm really done!!!!

Without thinking further I entered the huge building and I didn't actually counted how may floors it has......
After entering the building, I saw a lady sitting on the reception......
I went to her and she gave a pretty smile asking " How can I help you Miss? I'm Lilly, the receptionist here "

"I'm Aahana Sharma and I came here for the interview of assistant of Mr.Brown.....I was recommended by Sofia Jones"- I said.

She smiled saying " Aahana Sharma?You doesn't seem to be an American or English, are you?......Btw, you are the one recommended by Sofia!! You must be very close to her. She was very good at her work and since she recommended you that means you will be good too!.......But.."

"But what?"- I asked her smiling awkwardly.

" I think Mr.Brown has already got someone in his mind to be his assistant but still Good luck " - she said smiling.

"Thanks Lilly ! But he didn't even took interviews then How can he....." I stopped when Lilly's voice interrupted me saying " Being an assistant to him doesn't need to take much interviews....But still I think you should try atleast....you may go to the 4th floor and there you will get a lady name Sara and she will make you understand about the rest"

After giving a little smile to Lilly, I took the elevator.....I was so scared and confused at the same time as I was thinking abot what Lilly just told me.

After the doors of the elevator opened, I saw a complete different world of people.....there were so many people walking here and there carrying papers on their hands and I was really shocked by the looks of some employees......shit I'm nothing compared to them!
I took my legs out of the elevator and started to walk like a helpless girl as I didn't knew what to do next......Then I walked further and saw a lady surrounded by a lot of girls.....I went there and realised she was Sara that Lilly mentioned ago and girls who surrounded her were the girls who also came here for interviews.

She then led us to the 5th floor, which I heard was completely for Mr.Brown.
After we reached there, Sara told us to wait at the waiting room and then she went to have a conversation with Mr.Brown.

There I saw a lots of girls.... some fixing their blush, some fixing their nail paint and many more.....
After almost 15-20 mins, Sara came back to us with a sad face saying-
"I'm sorry to say but Mr.Brown had already found an assistant therefore I think you shouldn't waste your time any further. My apologies."

Like really!! How can he just do it and even if he already found an assistant then there is no point for them to give us false hope....I was burning with anger as I told you I get angry very casually.

" But it's not fair! How can he do that? If he already got an assistant then he shouldn't have wasted our time......was it a joke or what.....and he didn't even took our interviews"- I spoke up with anger and made everyone look at me.

"Talk politely girl!! And I said it's my apologies to waste your time.....so girl right now don't make a scene here and go back"- she said in her boss's defence.

Like seriously!! I'm making scene?

"But I was recommended by Sofia"- I said irritatingly.

She raised her eye brow with surprise and said sadly " ohh!! You are recommended by Sofia!! but I'm sorry girl I can't help you.....Boss already made the decision and doesn't want to talk further about this....so, it will be better for you to go"

I was so sad and all my hopes were broken into pieces.....I went to the elevator back and again I was lost at my thoughts......
I reached to the 1st floors and made my legs out of the elevator when the doors opened....I was walking with my own thoughts when Lilly called my me by my name.....I went to her with a sad face..
She gave me a smile full of pity and said " we are really sorry !! Good luck for the future"......I gave her a smile full of pain and wanted to say her a 'goodbye' but then I saw her phone ringing so I decided to leave without saying so......
It was then when Lilly again called my name and said , " Aahana!!! Go back to 5th floor......Mr.Brown wants to meet you"

I was completely lost and I asked raising a brow confusingly , " Can I call it a good news or bad ????"

Lilly looked at me with her expressionless face and answers " God knows and Mr.Brown himself knows....."

*********

*Hello lovelies!!
Hope you liked this chapter.
What do you think was it good or bad for Aahana that Mr.Brown wants to meet her??????
Comment down!!*💛

And please don't forget to vote! It's my humble request to all!😢