P1: The new avenger

Warnings: strong language

It's 11:30 am, You and Nick fury walk into shield and go into his office.

Nick-"agent carter, Ive been having this idea for a long time."
Y/n- "what is it this time furry?"
Nick- "I was thinking that you could be an avenger since you have the powers and your an amazing agent."
Y/n- "oh no I'm not that type of person"
Nick- "oh come on you would be amazing at it."
Y/n- "fine I'll think about it."

You collect your files and go into your office to finish some more work. Your thinking about if you should be an avenger. A few hours later you have finished your work and you have decided that you will be an avenger, you grab your bag and go to nicks office.

Y/n- "hey nick I was thinking about the avengers thing and i have decided that I would like to."
Nick- "great I will send you the location of the stark tower and we will set off in an hour."
Y/n- "okay let me get my things ready"

You walk out of shield and go home to pack your things. 30 minutes late you have packed your things and you text fury to tell him you have finished packing. You get changed and put some makeup on to look a bit more presentable. Your wearing this:

 Your wearing this:

You hear a car beep outside your house, you open your curtains and see nick outside you rush to get your bags and leave the house

You hear a car beep outside your house, you open your curtains and see nick outside you rush to get your bags and leave the house. You lock the door and get into the car.

Nick- "so you seem happy?"
Y/n- "I guess I am, just a bit nervous that's all"
Nick- "you will be fine"
Y/n- "okay , how long will we be driving for?"
Nick- "3 hours"
Y/n- "holy shit okay I mean I'm fine with that so let's just go now"

Nick starts to drive. 3 hours later you arrive at the stark tower. You and nick get out of the car and knock on the door, Tony comes to answer . You walk in and see all the other avengers. They all greet you. Tony gets peter to show you your room. He helps you carry your bags When you get to the door you open it and see your room. It looks like this:

 It looks like this:

Y/n- "wow this is amazing!"Peter- "it does look good"Y/n- "I'm just going to unpack so I'll be down in a second"Peter- "oh you sure I can help I don't mind?"Y/n- "sure if you want to

Peter- "it does look good"
Y/n- "I'm just going to unpack so I'll be down in a second"
Peter- "oh you sure I can help I don't mind?"
Y/n- "sure if you want to."

You and Peter unpack your clothes. A few minutes later, you and Peter go back downstairs to the other avengers.

Nat- "so y/n do you have any powers or anything like that, also if you don't mind how old are you?"
Y/n- "in fact I do I can mind read I have telekinesis, mind controlling, manipulation and I can teleport, and 24 technically I'm 104 tho
Steve- "that could come in handy when we're on missions"
Tony- "yes but first I have to see how good she is at fighting, but how are you 104?"
Nick- "she's pretty good"
Y/n- "that's a story for another time and does anyone know any good places to get drinks around her I just want a coffee since I haven't had mine yet"
Wanda- "oh yh there's one down the street it's pretty easy to find"
Peter- "would you like me to come with you?"
Y/n- "thanks for the offer Pete but I think I can manage it"
Peter- "oh no problem"

You grab your phone and purse with your money and start walking down the street to where the coffee shop is. Later you find it and you order a regular coffee, you pay and start walking out the shop when suddenly someone with a metal are bumps into you and your coffee is down your top.

Y/n- "hey watch it I just bought this top!"
??- "well maybe you should look where your going!"
Y/n- "I was you bumped into me stupid!"
??- "yea yea whatever!"
Y/n- "I don't have time for this."

You storm off and start to walk back to the stark tower, when you get in you see everyone again.

Wanda- "wow what happened!"
Y/n- "some stupid guy bumped into me now I don't have any coffee left!"
Nat- "I have a top on the counter if you want to put that on?"
Y/n- thank you nat"

You take the top and walk off then go into your bedroom and change into nat's top. You walk downstairs and sit down with everyone on the couch.

Tony- "oh there's two other people we would like you to meet y/n they are on their way back from their mission"
Y/n- "okay cool"
Clint- "they should be here in about 10 minutes they are just getting a drink and they should be back.

10 minutes later, two people come into the tower, you turn around to see who they are... it's the guy who bumped into you...

Y/n & ??- "YOU!"
Bruce- "you two know eachother?"
Y/n- "yeah he's the idiot that bumped into me and spilt the coffee all over me!"
??- "no! YOU bumped into me!"
Y/n- "oh shut up I can't be bother arguing with you"

Everyone is sat there in shock...

Tony- "well y/n this is Sam and Bucky, Bucky and Sam meet y/n"
Sam- "y/n I like that name I'm Sam nice to meet you"
Bucky- "I don't like her name"
Y/n- "please have you heard yours"
Nat- "okay well y/n later on there will be a welcome party for you since you might be a new avenger"
Bucky- "SHES GOING TO BE AN AVENGER!"
Y/n- "yes got a problem with that?"
Bucky- "in fact yes I do!l
Y/n- "Nat what time will it be?"
Nat- "7 pm"
Y/ n- " oh shit I don't have a dress"
Wanda- "I have a lot of dresses up in my room you could try them on and see if you like them?
Y/n- "oh thank you so much"