P9- The rescue

Mission p.6
Warnings: strong language

You wake up 5 hours later in the same dark, cold, damp room when all of a sudden you hear a huge bang on the door. You jump in fear. You sit over in the corner of the room when the door starts to open slowly. You sit to yourself thinking who could it be. Bucky comes running in with blood down his leather jacket and hands.

"Bucky?" You say with glassy eyes.
"It's me doll don't worry your safe now, can you stand up?" He says in a worried tone kneeling down to you.
"I- I think I can"

You try to get up but your legs drop. Before you could hit the floor Bucky picks you up and carry's you out the dark room. You look around and see the two men on the floor covered in blood and Johann passed out. Bucky takes you out the rundown hotel. You look around and see the hotel.

Bucky takes you down the Path and onto his motorbike

Bucky takes you down the Path and onto his motorbike. He sits you on and takes two helmets, he puts one on you and the other on him. You hold onto his waist as he sets off. Half an hour later you both get back to the hotel. Bucky gets off the motorbike first and takes his helmet off. He helps you take yours off and picks you up. He uses his back to open the hotel doors and walks into your room. He sits you on the bed and sits next to you.

"I'm sorry about earlier doll" he looks you in the eyes.
"It's my fault I shouldn't have ran away, but seriously don't tell anyone"
He laughs "I promise doll"
He hugs you tight so you feel safe.
"I'm just glad your okay" he give you a soft, warm smile.
"Bucky?" He let's go of you.
"Yes doll" he says in a soft way
"T-they took my powers"
"Wait- you had powers" he raises an eyebrow at you.
"Well apparently, I never knew either but i don't think It worked. I'm pretty sure he just took my blood and not my powers." You look confused
"How would you know if he did?"
"Wanda show me where her powers come from. There supposed to be at the centre of my stomach" you point where you think they are.
"But Bucky..."
"what's wrong doll"
"I don't think he just wanted my powers" you look down.
"Tell me, what is it?" He looks worried
"T- they wanted you" a tear drops from your eye.
"Why would they want me?"
"The winter soldier"
He looks shocked and moves away. His eyes widen as he looks at you.
"You never told me Bucky" you look at him and start to cry.
"Hey hey, doll it's okay. I didn't want to scare you" he holds you.
"B-Bucky you killed my brother"
"W-what..."
He's shocked and holds his head. You start to cry more and more. He try's to hug you but you push him away.
"Listen y/n that wasn't me I was under control-"
"You killed my brother" you look at him as you cry more.
"I'm sorry..." he says in a sad voice.
"I'm taking a shower, stay here"
"No y/n wait"

You run over to the bathroom and slam the door in his face you slid down the door and on the floor. You cry more. After half an hour you stop crying and turn the water on. You take your clothes off and throw them in the corner of the room. You get in the shower. 1 hour later you finish and get out. You take the towel that's on the side and wrap it around your body. You open the door and walk out. You see Bucky asleep on the bed. You take your clothes out of your bag and put them on. You sit on the edge of the bed and look at Bucky. You take his jacket off him trying it to wake him and put it on the bedside table. You get in bed at the side of him and fall asleep.