P3- training

Warnings: strong language

It's 9:30 you wake up to a huge alarm going off. Tony barges into your room.

Tony- "well hello y/n, hope you like my alarm now get ready I have a suit for you to try on so you can train"
Y/n- "no I definitely don't like the alarm but thank you for the suit where is it?"
Tony- "in your wardrobe"
Y/n- "thank you, I'm going to get changed now see you in a bit"

You get up and walk over to your wardrobe and see your suit. You get it out and change into it.
It looks like this:

Once your ready you walk downstairs and into the training room you see Bucky, Tony, Nat, Wanda and steve standing in the corner

Tony- "I see the suit fits you it looks great"
Y/n- "thank you"
Bucky- "well well look who it is, don't tell me I'm going to have to beat ur ass in that"
Y/n- "you won't"

You smirk and put ur hair up in a messy bun. You step into the wring and signal Bucky with your hands to tell him to come in. He gets into the wring and stares at you. He starts to smirk a bit. You punch him in the face and put him in a headlock. He grabs your neck and slams you to the floor. You start to laugh. He has a confused look on his face. You lift your legs up and kick him in the chest pushing him to the floor. You put your hands around his neck and
Sit on top of him

Y/n- "not being nice are we now huh?"
Bucky- "well I'm still going to win"
Y/n- "oh really"
Bucky- "oh yes"

He grabs your wrists and flips you over pushing your arms to the floor. He starts to laugh.

Y/n- "okay I'll let you have that one but I still win"
Bucky- "oh no no I win"
Tony- "sorry lovebirds to ruin your loving moment but we have to finish some files"
Y/n- "first of all no I hate him and second what's the files on?"
*bucky quickly gets off you and you both stand up*
Tony- "it's on your skills"
Y/n- "ah okay, so am I an avenger now?"
Tony- "we think your an amazing fighter we just need to see your powers but we can do that some other time go rest and have some breakfast"

You walk off and go downstairs Nat and Wanda follow you. You all go into the kitchen and Wanda starts to make some breakfast. You and Nat sit down on the chairs near the dining table.

Nat- "oooo y/n literally everyone has eyes for you"
Y/n- "oh shut up"
Wanda- "I mean she's not wrong did you see the way Thor kisses"
Y/n- "shut up, I don't like anyone I want to get to know people better first"

A few minutes later, Wanda has finished making the breakfast so you guys all sit down and eat after you have finished eating tony comes into the room and pulls you aside to talk to you.

Tony- "so y/n you are an avenger now so congratulations but you will have to go on a mission since we have found out someone has made the super soldier serum and we need to get it out of there hands."
Y/n- "oh okay so am I going by myself?"
Tony- "no your going with Sam and Bucky"
Y/n- "seriously! I'm not doing it with him"
Tony- "y/n you will be fine go find sam he will tell you more about the mission"
Y/n- "fine"

You walk out of the room and go to find Sam you can't find him to you ask Steve. He tells you where he is and you go over to where he told you and you see him

Y/n- "HEY SAM!"
Sam- "oh hey y/n, did you know about the mission?"
Y/n- "yes but Tony said to ask you about some more things"
Sam- "oh well we have to get this guy called Zeno out of prison since he can help us with getting rid of the serum"
Y/n- "okay is that all?"
Sam- "no, but the only thing is that we all have to act like people we either look like or once we're"
Y/n- "so who am I?"
Sam- "your going to be the winter soldiers wife which is Bucky since you look like her and I'm going to be the smiling tiger"
Y/n- "oh fuck that I'm not going to act like I'm married to Bucky no I hate him!"

You storm off and go to your room you put some Netflix on and watch some films for a bit. 3 hours later Nat and Wanda come into your room.

Nat- "hey y/n, we saw you storm off are you okay you look pissed off"
Y/n- "Yh I'm fine just this stupid mission!"
Wanda- "why what's wrong?"
Y/n- "I have to act like the winter soldiers wife since I look like her, so basically I have to be Bucky's fucking wife!"
Nat- "oh shit"
Wanda- "it will be fine don't worry it's not like you have to kiss or anything"
Y/n- "I hope the fuck not!"

You all talk for a bit until you get tired you go to bed since it's 10:30

TikTok-