P8- The video

Mission p.5
Warnings: strong language

What feels like a few hours later the two men swing the door open and take you out. They grab you buy your arms leaving marks from their strength. One of them let's go and takes an old wooden chair out from the corner of the dark room with a rope in his other hand. He puts the chair down and the other guy forces you to sit down. They take the rope and tie it at least 5 times around your fragile body. They take the half broken light from above your head and shine it in your face. They call for Johann to come in. He walks in with his black clothes. He has a small pocket knife in his left hand and in his right he has a small camera.

"So are you ready to give me your powers?" He says while bending over and staring into your eyes.
"Why do you even want them"
"Because you have the strongest powers on this earth and I want to have them" he stood up and put the knife down on the table at the side of you and raising an eyebrow.
"I'm not that strong"
"Oh but you are, now give them to me" he frowns his face staring at you.
"NO! Your never going to get them"
"Oh really, we will see about that. Take them now!" He clicks his fingers and turns around to walk out.

One of the men grabbed the back of the chair and pulled it down so you were facing up. You squinted your eyes from the light when the other man took a small syringe out of his pocket and stuck it in your left arm. He pulled the plunger and sucked out your blood. It looked like some form of blue liquid, it wasn't red like normal blood. You thought to yourself thinking that maybe you do have powers. You squint your eyes and nose from the pain. One of the men took the syringe out of your arm and down on the metal table, the other sat your chair down on the floor. They stood with their arms crossed at each side of you and told Johann to come back in. He walked in again and took the syringe. He went into his pocket with a small glass square with a lid and open it. He pushed your blood into it and closed the lid. He set it down on the table. He leaned over you and looked deep into your eyes.

"I told you I would have it" he smirked and leaned back to get his camera on the side table.
"They won't work on you!"
"Just wait and see child, now your powers aren't the only thing I want!"
"What the fuck do you want now"
"James Buchanan Barnes"
"W-what do you want him for..."
"I want the winter soldier back"
You look at him with a glassy eye.
"Bucky isn't the winter soldier"
"Oh but he is" he smirked and turned the camera on.
"You are my bait to get him"

He takes his camera and points in right in your face. The man on your right punches the side of your face leaving a huge red mark. Your hair flys into your face. You turn your head slowly with an angry face. The other man. Rolls his sleeves up and slaps the left side of your face making your nose bleed. Your blood dripped down to your mouth. You lean your head back in pain.

"James, why don't you come and save your girlfriend before she's dead" He laughs to himself
"No Bucky don't it's a-"

He ends the video and walk off laughing to himself.
"YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"
"Oh but I will child"

He walks off and send the video to Bucky, sam and zemo. All of a sudden you black out...