P4- zemo

Mission p.1
Warnings: strong language

Its 9:30 am you wake up to Tony's loud alarm once again.

Y/n- "SCREW YOU TONY IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"*Tony runs into your room*
Tony- "well you have your mission so if I were you I would get up unless you want to get kicked off the team"
Y/n- "oh for fuck sake"

You get up, Tony walks back out of your room to get sam and Bucky up. You get changed into your suit and put your hair up in a messy bun
Looks like this:

 You get changed into your suit and put your hair up in a messy bunLooks like this:

Tony -"so y/n you have your mission today, like you already know you and Bucky will have to be a married couple"Y/n- "oh don't even remind me"Bucky- "seems like you can't handle me"Y/n- "you wait and see till you can't handle me"You smirkY/n- "so ...

Y/n- "oh don't even remind me"
Bucky- "seems like you can't handle me"
Y/n- "you wait and see till you can't handle me"
You smirk
Y/n- "so come on now boys let's get gone"

Everyone gets their things and gets in the car waiting out side that Tony reserved for you three. And hour later you guys get to the place you need to be.

Driver- "well we're here, would you like me to take your bags?"
Y/n- "it's fine we can manage, although Bucky might need help"
Bucky- "oh shut the fuck up I don't need help"
Y/n- "sure you don't"
Sam- "guys come on can you just stop arguing for two seconds"
Y/n- "sure just tell him to keep his mouth shut"
Bucky- "says you"

You all get out of the cart and grab your bags. You walk into the hotel and sit in the waiting room. Someone walks up to you and says that your room is ready, you all follow the man as he takes you to your room. He opens the door and lets you guys in, you set your bags down.

Y/n- "wait, are you serious two beds!"
Bucky- "you can sleep on the floor then"
Y/n- "I don't think so"
Sam- "cant you two just share since your already married"
Y/n- "we're not actually married fuck sake"
Bucky- "awww how cute seems to me that's she's scared"
Y/n- "don't test my patience bucket"
Bucky- "a new nickname I see"
Y/n- "I will kill you right here!"
Sam- "wow, chill guys just put a pillow between you both"
Y/n- "oh fine, I'm going to have a shower so you guys can do your own thing"
Sam- "I'm waiting here since we need to go on the mission soon"
Bucky- "same, there's no point going out to come back"
Y/n- "oh fine"

You get a towel and rush into the bathroom and lock the door, you put the warm water on and undress. You get into the shower and wash your hair and body. 45 minutes later you get out and put a towel around your body. You unlock the door and walk out.

Bucky- "finally you took ages"
Y/n- "oh shut up"
Sam- "hurry up we only have an hour to get ready for the mission"
Y/n- "okay fine let me get dressed"

You get your clothes and go back into the bathroom, you dry yourself and put your clothes on.
These are your clothes:

After your changes you dry your hair with your towel and walk it the bathroom

Sam- "right I'm getting changed next"
Bucky- "oh fuck sake i was going to"
Sam- "unlucky"
Y/n- "cant you wait two minutes"
Bucky- "I can actually"
Y/n- "you don't seem like you can"
Bucky- "oh shut up"

Two minutes later Sam is changed and gets out of the bathroom to let Bucky in. Once he's ready you all get your backs and get ready to walk to the prison where the guy your looking for is. After 10 minutes of walking you all get there and walk into the doors. You stop at the office and Sam asks one of the people if we can see Zemo. They say yes and three guards do a body check on you all, your all clear and they let you in. You walk over to zemo's cell and see him looking at you all.

Zemo- "oh I see we meet again Bucky, and who is this beautiful lady"
Bucky- "don't even try..."
Zemo- "zhelaniye (longing)"
-sorry if I spelt that wrong-
Bucky- "them days are over, just stop"
Y/n- "im y/n but someone has made the super soldier Serum again and we need your help"
Zemo- "I mean I can help but-"
Bucky- "no we are not giving you anything in Exchange"
Zemo- "fine"
Y/n- "so will you help us then?"
Zemo- "fine but I need to get out of here or I can't help you"
Sam- "well I think y/n has a plan"
Y/n- "yes I do"
Zemo- "fine by me so tell me"

You tell him the plan, everyone else gets into their positions. You take a handkerchief out of your pocket and pass it to Zemo through the holes in the glass. He gets it and wraps it around his fist, he punches the glass when it suddenly starts to crack. He punches it a few more times when some guards hear the punches and runs toward you three. Sam jumps infrount of you and punches one of them, two more guards run at Bucky he takes them down with his metal arm. Zemo punches the glass one more time when it shatters. You grab his arm and signal the others to follow you. You all head towards the back door when two guards run in front of you. Powers start to form out of your left hand. You push them away and they fly into the wall behind them. You Bucky Sam and Zemo all run out the door and start to run to a quiet ally.

Y/n- "you can stay in our room with Sam so he can keep an eye on you, and me and Bucky will take a different room next door"
Bucky- "sounds fine to me"
Sam- "I mean I'm not complaining"

You all run back to the hotel and sneak Zemo and Sam into the fire exit door, they get inside successfully. You and Bucky walk to the ground desk and ask for another room. They ask you for he money, you hand it to they and they give you a key. You and Bucky walk up the stairs to your room. You see Sam and zemo's room, you and Bucky walk in and take your bags. Once you have got your things you both walk out that room and into yours. You open the door.

Y/n- "AGAIN! ARE YOU SERIOUS A DOUBLE BED"
Bucky- "just do what Sam said put the pillow between us"
Y/n- "oh fine"
Bucky- "wanna watch a film"
Y/n- "sure"