P7- where is y/n?

Mission p.4
Warnings: strong language, torture

The next morning. You and Bucky both wake up. You realise what you did last night and get out of bed quickly. You get some clothes and sit on the edge of the bed, you put them on and see Bucky is starting to wake up.

Bucky- "good morning doll"
Y/n- "look okay last night-"
Bucky- "was amazing, you even said that"
Y/n- "I don't care I hate you and you hate me, you tell anyone about this and I will kill you"

You try to stand up but your legs are too weak from last night. Bucky starts to laugh to him self and gets out of bed to help you. He lifts you up. You try to get out his arms but he's too strong for you, he puts you on the bed.

Y/n- "get off me and get changed I'm not having them walk in on us"
Bucky- "why are you scared huh?"
Y/n- "shut up or I'll slit your throat"
Bucky- "ooo she's feisty today"
Y/n- "seriously don't test me"
Bucky- "or what?"

He leans over you, you slide your hand under your pillow where you left a knife. You take it out and put it up to his throat in one swift. He grips onto your wrist and pushes the knife away from your hand.
He stops you with his metal arm and takes his hand. He puts him two fingers under your chin, he lifts your head up. He leans in and kisses you softly. You push him away from you.

Y/n- "seriously Bucky stop, it was a one time thing"
Bucky- "seriously doll, you just slept with me and now your in a mood with me?"
Y/n- "first of all yes I am in a mood with you because I slept with the one person I hate in this entire world"
Bucky- "and I hate you too!"

You take your phone and finish getting changed. You run out the door of the hotel. You start to walk anywhere not knowing where your going. You walk on the path when a black car pulls up. It stops next to you. Two guys with masks on take your arms and push you into the car. You try to scream for help but they put their hands over your mouth. When your in the car they put a blindfold on you and sit you down. They drive off in a hurry. Your sitting there trying to feel for your phone you can't feel it and start to get worried. One of the guys takes their phone out and dial a number someone answers.

Guy 1- "boss I think we have her"
???- "excellent hurry up since her little friends will probably come get her anytime soon"
Guy 2- "on our way"
*he hangs up*
Driver- "are you sure she's the right one?"
Guy 1- "yes and your only job was to fucking drive the car and not ask questions"

He takes a gun out and points it to the drivers head. He shouts for him to drive. The driver starts to go faster. It feels like forever but the car stops about 20 minutes later. The guy with the gun shoots the driver in the head. The second one grabs your arm and pushes you out the van. They start making you walk when you feel something on the back of your head. It feels like a gun. You start to panic but keep quiet. After walking they take you into what's seems like a dark abandoned hotel. They smash the doors down and walk in with you. They sit you down in a chair they tie you up and put metal straps around your hand and ankles. One of them takes your blind fold off. The other pushes a bright light in your eyes. You squint. Someone walks into the room your in. It looks like a man, They look tall with a black mask on, black clothes and black gloves. They take the gloves off. And walks closer to you.

???- "you must be y/n"
Y/n- "what the fuck do you want with me"
???- "ooo I would be careful with that mouth if I were you"
Y/n- "FUCKING TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT"
???- "your powers, little one"
Y/n- "what do you mean my powers I don't have any"
???- "don't lie to me child"
Y/n- "IM NOT"
???- "oh yes you are, look your hands are already glowing"

You look down at your hands and see a purple glowing source. It gets bigger and bigger by the second. Someone at the side of you jabs a syringe into your neck. Your powers start to die down.

Y/n- "get the fuck off me!"
???- "one more word and I will kill you"
Y/n- "just tell me who you are"
???- "johann schimidt, I run hydra"

He takes a small knife out of a bag. He looks at it and looks back at you.

Johann- "now what are your powers"
Y/n- "I don't have any"
Johann- "don't lie to me! I saw them"
Y/n- "there fake"
Johann- "oh really"
Y/n- "yes..."
Johann- "now let's see what this will do, give it to her!"

One of the guys takes a small needle and sticks it in the side of your neck. He pushes the plunger of it and puts the liquid into you. Your eyes start to change to green, red and purple.

Johann- "now tell me, what are your powers"
Y/n- "I have mind reading, telekinesis, manipulation, mind control and teleportation"
Johann- "perfect now let me have some of that, throw her in the cell"

The two guys take you by your arms and walk over to a cell. The walls are of brick and there's a huge metal door. They throw you in and slam the door behind them. You sit on the floor in a corner. A tear starts to roll down your check. Loads of memories come flooding in. You cry silently hoping someone will find you.

If you want you can give me ideas for what to do next since I've been struggling myself 😭:)