P6- tension

Mission p.3
Warnings: sex, sexual talk, strong language,
⚠️🌶SPICY🌶 ⚠️

There are lots of spicy parts in this part so if you don't feel comfortable reading them then you can skip it, you won't be missing anything dont worry :)
—————————————————————————
You and Bucky stare at each other's eyes. You look deep into them. He walks over, you step back every time he gets closer. He steps further to the point where youR back hits the wall. Your breathing gets heavier.

Bucky- "did you feel that"
Y/n- "feel what?"
Bucky - "the tension when we kissed"
Y/n- "sexual tension?"
Bucky- "yea..."
Y/n- "It was mutual"
Bucky- "well can you feel it now"

He pushed his lips against yours. You lock lips as he pins you to the wall and stops. He looks at you with a slight smirk,

Bucky- "did you?"
Y/n- "yea... but I want more"

You pull him in by his shirt and kiss him deeper and more passionately. He lifts you and takes you over to the bed without breaking the kiss. You unbutton his shirt, he looks at you with a reassuring look. You nod. He takes your dress off and admires your body

Bucky- "your fucking gorgeous"
Y/n- "shut up and kiss me"

You pull him in and kiss him. You guys make out for about 5 minutes when you pull away and trace your fingers around his abs. You unbuckle his belt and he kisses your neck, you let out a slight moan since that is your weak spot. He does it again to hear the pleasure of you moaning. He stops and slides your underwear off, he kisses the inner part of your thigh. You moan a bit more. He smirks. You flip him over and push him on the bed, you sit on him. Your hands run down his body and take his pants off. He's completely naked. You look at him.

Bucky- "something wrong?"
Y/n- "no your perfect"
Bucky- "and your gorgeous"

Bucky takes his hands and rubs your back, he finds your bra straps and slides them down. He unclips your bra and takes it off. He stares at your body once again in amazement. He flips you over and start to kiss once again. He gives you a look as if he's asking for permission. You nod. He kisses your neck again leaving hickeys.

Y/n- "ahh, wait Bucky"
Buck- "what's wrong do you not wanna-"
Y/n- "no I want to just get a condom"
Bucky- "why, that just ruins the fun"
Y/n- "GO PUT ONE ON NOW I DONT WANT TO BE PREGNANT"
Bucky- "okay okay"

He gets off you and goes into a draw. He finds one and opens the packet. He puts it on and gets back on top of you. He puts it in and starts to go slow. You moan slightly. You give him a look to go faster so he does. You moan and grip onto the bed sheets. After 30 minutes he slows down.

Y/n- "what was that for"
Bucky- "for this"

He takes his two fingers, his index and middle and puts them in you. He starts to take them in and out. Your moaning gets louder as he goes further in you. He smirks, he takes them out and licks his fingers. He kisses your inner thighs with a few nips. He kisses your stomach up to your lips. He teases you and kisses you slowly. He stops and sits next to you.

Y/n- "no, why are you stopping"
Bucky- "because I'm tired"
Y/n- "bullshit"
Bucky- "what I'm not wrong"
Y/n- "fine you don't get anymore"
Bucky- "wait, no"
Y/n- "fine then get on top again"

He pins your arms down on the bed and whispers in your ear no, you flip him over and ride him faster than ever. You moan slowly. He holds your hips to help you jump. You look up at the ceiling since it feels that good, he stops you and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his hips and kiss him softly. He leans you back onto the bed and puts it in you again. You grab the back of his head and moan into his ear.

Bucky- "what's my name y/n"
Y/n- "b-Bucky"
Bucky- "no, wrong name doll"
*he slows down a lot more*
Bucky- "what's my name, doll"
Y/n- "d-daddy"
Bucky- "good girl"

He speeds up and you moan even more. You grip onto the bed sheets and tilt you head up. He starts to smirk when you moan. You bite your lip to try and stop moaning but it doesn't work, you let out a loud moan. Bucky puts his hand over your mouth and tells you to be quiet. He kisses your neck as you grip onto the back of his head more. He starts to slow down since it's been an hour. He stops and lies next to you. Your both out of breath.

Y/n- "that was amazing"
Bucky- "oh yea..."
Y/n- "but I probably can't walk, so can you get the blanket"
Bucky- "sure doll"

He kisses your forehead softly and gets up, he gets a blanket to cover you two and gets back into bed. You turn over so your facing away from him. You push your body against him and he wraps his arms around your waist so you feel safer. You both fall asleep.