a drunken night. diluc

[ 警告 ] warnings ;  smut

It was a normal night at the tavern. Though it was empty and just filled with the soft chuckles that would momentarily escape from the redhead. The two of you were on opposite sides of the bar as you shared a glass of wine. Free—surprisingly as you helped the dark knight of mondstadt yet again with some hilichurls with much better combat skills than the two of you alone.

"So, are you going to tell me how you found me, or are going to keep pretending it was a pure coincidence? " he propped his elbows on the counter as he leaned down to face you while you sat down on the comfy barstool.

"I was wandering the area-"

"in the middle of the night?" He rose a brow, a smirk unfolding on his lips as he placed the now empty glass down on the wooden surface.

"A knight's work is never done." You smiled proudly to which he rolled his eyes in annoyance to the word 'knights', "yet nothing seems to get done.." he mumbled making your brows furrow downward in a playful manner, "How ungrateful. Should've left you there." You take another sip of the bitter indigo drink feeling your vision start to blur a bit as this was your fourth glass. It was free you had to take advantage-

"When I speak of the knights I don't think nor speak of you. I feel like you deserve a better title as the name is simply too worthless for it to be tagged to you."

"Are you calling me a good knight, master Diluc?" you smiled innocently at him seeing the apple of his cheeks tint into a rosy pink.

He grunted, serving himself another glass of the indigo drink and taking a large sip making you chuckle, "quiet huh? No worries, your face says it all." You twirled the glass making the drink within it swirl.

"I won't admit anything until you admit you were stalking me." Your movements froze and saw how his brows furrow as a knowing smirk spread on his lips.

"Ohoh, you're right, the face really does say it all."  he leaned closer to you, so close you could feel his hot breath fan over your skin, the smell of wine lingering along with it.

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe your body was giving in to its desires and fantasies as your eyes started to become heavier as they stared at his ruby irises before drifting down to his lips, "A little close don't you think?" You said softly as you fought the urge to cup his face and place your lips onto his as you expected him to remain silent, due to his usual awkwardness and shyness but to your surprise,