cuddles. various

[ 含 ] includes ; diluc, kaeya, childe, and zhongli

[ ] includes ; diluc, kaeya, childe, and zhongli

' 𝐝 𝐢 𝐥 𝐮 𝐜 '

迪卢克

coming back after a long day of work in his office or tavern, he just loves to lay his head onto your thighs and rest with your soft touches as you comb through his hair. he could be having the worst day, compiled with endless amounts of paperwork and long boring meetings. but once he opened the door to the study seeing you sitting peacefully on the sofa with a book in hand, unmindful to his presence in the room, he's happy once more. having only a inch of energy to walk in front of you, "diluc?" you perk, looking up from your book to face him with a smile as he inattentively gives a soft one back, but the corner of your lips quiver once you notice his tired eyes and disheveled hair, "hard day?" he didn't even have to answer before he sat beside you and laid his head down on your lap, "nothing to grand." he hummed, his eyes closing at the feeling of your hand caressing his cheek, "you look terrible.." he chuckles making you instantly regret your choice of words, "thank you."

"i meant...you look tired, today was stressful, wasn't it." you comb through the ruby tresses, careful not to tug harshly on any knots,  "no..what makes you think that way?" his eyes flutter open to see your worried ones, "your hair is disheveled..you tend to run your hand through it a lot when your stressed.." he smiled with a sigh, he couldn't hide anything from you, you knew him so well it was almost like your eyes managed to see right through his public facade. "it was..." he started making your brows slightly furrow, "but.. what's important is that its over and now i'm here," he smiled, rising on his elbows and bringing his face closer to yours, "with you.." you sighed and his lips planted against yours, soft and slow, the gentle movements being careful not to bruise you, once a minute passed his parted away, looking back at your content face you smiled again resting your forehead against his.

' 𝐤 𝐚 𝐞 𝐲 𝐚 '

ガイア

he liked to hold you flush against him, he didn't care if you were in the public eye or in the confines of your home, his goal was to fluster you in the worst way possible.

you were talking to diluc at the tavern as you switched shifts with him. the tavern was calm and nearly empty as it was still sunset but you could feel even the air change as the man walked in, his boots hitting harshly against the hardwood floor, "how unusually quiet..." he looked around, catching your peering eyes and he smiled, but his eyes noticeably widened as he catches the sight of his brother beside you, gingerly helping you untie the apron that hugged your body, "thank you." you smiled at the redhead before your attention caught on kaeya once more, "oh kaeya, is your shift over?" you asked and the sound of his name on your lips displeased him, it's not that he didn't like when you called for him but he liked the pet named you gave for him each time you saw him, what had changed now.

his cerulean irises fell over at diluc, who rose a brow at him before turning away, "i should start getting ready for the night." he waved the back of his hand and you waved back even though he couldn't see you, kaeya still stood stiff in place, eyes narrowing at you with crossed arms, "what."

"my brother comes around and you don't even call me by my name nor give me a kiss for greeting."

"but i did call you by your name..!" you smile at his childish manner but he ignores it, his fingers wrapping on your waist to tug you close. close enough for you to feel the heaving on his chest against your back, "not by that name, although i don't mind it on other times."

"babe.." you try to tug away but his hold is stone against you, " [ name ] ..." his lips press onto your neck, his kisses start sweet and innocent with pecks before they part to leave a wet trail down to your shoulder and you squirm, "kaeya-! not here.." your voice drags, your eyes closing with the feeling of heat surround your face, "why not, love? would the second floor suit you better?"

' 𝐜 𝐡 𝐢 𝐥 𝐝 𝐞 '

公子

if hes in the office, he'd probably have you on his lap while he works, resting his chin on the crown of your head as he writes and signs the endless documents for the fatui but—if he's away of a long trip and finally comes back home to meet you doing something fun of sorts he'll just cling onto you no matter the position.

your on the back porch of your house, a canvas perched before you on its easel as you brushed strokes of green to paint the scenery of your meticulous garden filled with the blooms of foral and mixed scents in the spring air, you hear the backdoor click close with the sound of patting boots behind it, "here you are.." his voice jaded and low compared to his usual jaunty manner, you turned your head to the side to see the dark circles that hung under his eyes, but a smile still softly displayed onto his lips, "i missed you.." his fingers wrapped on your hips as he pressed a quick kiss on your neck where your pulse laid before letting his head fall into your warmth. he expected you to continue as you did before his arrival, you seemed focus on the art piece but you turned to him anyways, the paint brushed and palette discarded letting your arms wrap gingerly around his neck to bring him into a tight hug. his breathing shuddered against you and for a moment he relaxed, the world felt like it had stopped and it was only the two of you. he never wanted to let go.

' 𝐳 𝐡 𝐨 𝐧 𝐠 𝐥 𝐢 ' 

鍾離

he hadn't even realized he'd fallen in your touch before you mentioned it to him. you both would tend to sit on each side of your bed by sunset each doing your small activities with a short conversations of whatever happened that day, as time went by and night fell you both had managed shift closer and in different positions. your body laying over his as you rested between his legs whilst his arms stretched out beside you to hold the hard cover book before you as he read aloud for you to hear, telling you snippets of his own experience of books topic. he always got carried away, telling you more than he intended, stories of the past and his favorites moments—

you listened all the way through not missing a single detail that spilt, sooner you huddled closer to him as he shut the book and let it rest on the duvet, his hands now occupied on holding your figure, tracing shapes and words on your shoulder as he answered your questions. sometimes you thought he was aware of this— your routines, he'd talk the night away and end with you in his arms, forgetting about anything else he had to do beforehand. you smile and tug closer to him, "Li?" his eyes drop down to you and the smile reflects onto him, he lifts your hand that rested on top of his and presses his lips onto it, "hmm?" you play with a loose strand of his hair, "nothing forget it.." your cheeks darken but your gaze his strong with his, seeing as his brow lifts curiously, "is there something wrong, my love?"

"no, of course not. i'm just happy is all..."  you replied, and his hands locked with yours, "i love you." his eyes dropped to your hand, letting his thumb graze over the soft skin, "i love you too."

©-Dxliqhted