Five

OCTAVIA

I look behind me to see Mattheo once again, he takes out his earbuds and puts them into his pockets, I just roll my eyes and look back to the courtyard. The cold wind blowing in my face.

"You reek of alcohol," he says standing beside me.

"You reek of trouble," I spit back.

"Thanks," he sarcastically smiles.

I just look at the sky for a few more minutes as he stays quiet beside me, then I turn around and get ready to walk away but his arm grabs mine making me stop.

"What do you want?"

"What's your name? I'm assuming you know mine," he says.

"Why do you want to know my name?"

"Just want to," he shrugs. "You're also sitting beside my brother, just making sure he won't get played with."

"I have no interest in your brother whatsoever, and your acting like I choose the seats."

At this point all of the alcohol is fading from my system, there's something about him. That's making me not yell in his face to let me go, I want to. But I can't, and I just met him a few days ago.

Once again, he doesn't say anything. Just looks into my eyes before letting go of my arm and walking past me, why does he do that?

(next day)

I walk to potions class but everyone is huddled outside the door, trying to open the door but it won't budge. I go and stand beside Maeve.

"What's happening?"

"I don't know, Snape's not here," she shrugs.

Then we hear loud footsteps behind us, the whole class turns there head and we see Snape walking to us with blonde hair. We all start laughing.

He walks in between the students and opens the door, everyone continues on laughing as we sit down.

"Silence," Snape's monotone voice snaps.

Then everyone goes quiet, then Snape starts the lesson. The door eventually bursts open and the Riddle brothers walk in, more like stumble in.

But Snape doesn't say anything, even through he can see them clearly. He adores the Slytherins, it's so annoying. They go to the desk in front of me and Maeve and I can smell the alcohol and weed from them. Me and Maeve look at each other and chuckle, making the boys look back at us.

"Something funny?" Tom asks.

"No," I say holding my laugh in.

"You sure?" Mattheo asks.

"Mhm," I nod and look back at the cauldron.

"What's so funny?" Tom asks.

"You have a little thing on your back," I say not looking up at them.

Mattheo and Tom looks at each other confused, Mattheo turns around and Tom takes the sticker off his back, then Mattheo does the same for Tom.

"Property of Natasha," Tom reads.

"Property of Victoria," Mattheo reads.

"Who the fuck are they?" Tom asks us.

"They're in Slytherin, the 'hoes' of Hogwarts."

"But how did they put this on us?" Tom asks his brother.

"Did you guys run into Zayn by any chance?" I ask.

"The blonde haired guy with a nose piercing?" I nod.

"Yeah what about him?"

"He's their bitch, he must've put it on you," I shrug.