Part 1

Hey guys!! Sorry if there's some grammatical errors, english is not my first language.... I hope that you'll like this book..

_____—

No One's POV

"Hey, where's Chaeyoung?? " Nayeon asked as she saw the two (Dahyun & Tzuyu)

"She isn't in our room when we woke up so we thought she's already here" Tzuyu explained while looking around, finding a certain cub.

"Hey guys, what's with your faces?? " Mina asked, Bambam's with her.

"Chaeyoung's still not here, it's almost time" Sana said while helping the others find the cub.

"Don't worry about her gu—" Mina was cutted off by Momo.

"How could we not worry about our friend?? No texts, no calls, nothing. Then, you expect us not to worry??? Back then, it's usually you who keeps worrying for the cub first when she doesn't texts or calls us. What happened, Mina? " Momo asked Mina. Mina just kept silent, she doesn't know what to say.

They're about to leave the room when the door opened revealing the person they're finding.

"Yah!! Why didn't you texted us that you'll be late?? We got worried" Jihyo told the cub and hugged her.

"I left my phone at the house. Oppa's already getting it from there" After that being said, the door opened again, revealing Jungkook.

"Here's your phone, little one" He gave Chaeyoung, her phone. "I need to go now, the hyungs are waiting" He then kissed Chaeyoung's forehead and left.

"Guys, let's go.... Little one, go with Yeri and Rosé" Irene and her gang arrived with Jennie's gang... Irene and Jennie are Chaeyoung's cousins.

"But she has class....... with us" Mina trailed off. Bambam already went away after Irene and Jennie arrived.

"Rosé and Yeri also has class with you guys. We'll go first, Yeon" Jennie said and smiled at Nayeon. When they are already out of their sight, Jihyo immediately turned to Mina.

"You just told us last week that you like Chaeyoung and just now, you're with Bambam. Are you playing with us or what? " Jihyo asked Mina. Kind of furious at the same time confused with how her friend is acting.

"Yes, I like Chaeyoung but I have feelings for Bambam" The answer made Jihyo and the others groan.

"Argghh... Just... Let's go. We might be late for our class if we keep talking nonsense" Nayeon said and walked out. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu just looked at Mina then followed Nayeon.

"Make up your mind, Mittang. We don't want anyone to be hurt" Sana said the followed the four. Jihyo just followed Sana and Momo just pulled Mina with her.

_____

Lunch Break

_____

Dahyun's POV

"Hey, Chae... You sure you're alright to be alone here??? " I asked her. We're at the rooftop right now.

"Please call Irene unnie, Jennie unnie and Kook hyung for me... Tell them to bring food too" She said. We went down and went to Irene unnie's office, she has a room here because of uncle.

Once we reached her room, I knocked on the door.

Lisa unnie was the one to open the door.

"Oh, Dahyun-ah. What do you need" She asked and smiled. I returned her smile.