Part 3

Early note: 20 reads & 15 votes for the next chapter

____________

The nurse already treated Chaeyoung's bruises. The squad stayed, waiting for Chaeyoung to wake up while Bambam is suspended for 2 weeks and Jungkook is calm now. All of them are in the clinic.

______________

Nayeon's POV

"Kook, you can go ahead. You have an upcoming class with Jimin and your friends" Irene told Jungkook. Jungkook acted like he didn't heard a thing and just continued to stare at Chaeyoung.

"Hey, Kook. You need to att—" He cutted Jennie off.

"I won't attend class until she wakes up" He said. We just stayed quiet until the door opened, revealing Chaeyoung's terror sisters, Jieun unnie and Chungha.

"Noona" Jungkook breathed out. The two looked at him with blank faces.

"For as long as I remember, you have class right now? " Jieun asked him. He nodded and looked down.

"Attend it. We'll look after our baby" Chungha said.

"Okay" Jungkook said and went to his class.

"Oh god, unnies. He's so stubborn" Jennie said while crossing her arms. Irene did the same.

"Do you guys have class too?? " Jieun unnie asked while softly caressing Chaeyoung's cheeks.
We quickly shooked our heads.

"Irene, Jennie, take care of our cub. We just visited here since some of the officials told us that Chaeyoung was badly beaten" Chungha explained while the two who are mentioned, nodded.

"By the way, Who did this?? " Jieun unnie asked. We're hesitating if we should tell.

"It's Kunpimook, unnie" Dahyun spoke. We looked at her and she just shrugged.

"Ahhh.. Bambam?? " Chungha asked while Dahyun and Jeongyeon nodded. They know him??

"U-uhmm, excuse me? " I lowly said. They looked at me.

"What is it, Nayeon?? " Chungha asked me while Jieun unnie's just looking at me.

"Do you guys know Bambam?? " I asked them.

"Yes, his father is partners with Dad. I'll tell it to Dad so that he could warn Mr. Kunpimook about how his son is acting at school" Jieun unnie said and went out. Chungha bowed and smiled at us.

"Sorry for her. She just doesn't want to see our cub hurting that's why she's acting like that. I'll get going now, please take care of her" She said and we bid her goodbye. Jennie and Irene sighed out of frustration.

"I'm nervous for later, I know uncle would call us to the office to know what happened. Mina, please tell your boyfriend to manage his temperament, he can't just go around punching every person he encounters on his way" Jennie said while massaging her temple.

"It's okay, unnie" I saw Chaeyoung trying to sit up. I went to her and helped her. She thanked me and I went back to where I was.

"It's okay??? Really, Son Chaeyoung?? He fu—" She cutted Irene off.

"It already happened, unnie. And it might happen again if you guys confront him about it. I don't want anyone to be hurt again" She said.

"Uncle is angry. He did not took care of your skin just for others to cover it with bruises. He told us to come by his office, he wants to know the whole reason why Bambam beated the shit out of you" Irene unnie told her. She just nodded and asked if anyone of us could get some food because she's hungry. Jeong and Dahyun asked her what she wants and she just said, salad and strawberry milk. They nodded and went out of the clinic.

"The nurse said that there are no major injuries, just bruises" Jihyo said and we nodded.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry for what Bambam did to you" Mina apologized, Chaeyoung looked at her with a frown.

"You're not Bambam so you have nothing to apologize for" She said.

"But I'm his gir—" She cutted Mina off.

"Whether you're his girlfriend or not. It's still not you fault so don't apologize. You didn't even agreed to be his girlfriend. Let him apologize to me but never force him. He might do something even worse than this" She said and Mina just nodded. We kept quiet, none of us has the courage to speak.

After a few minutes, Jeong and Dahyun arrived with Chaeyoung's food and some snacks for us. They thought we might be hungry since we didn't get to finish our food at the cafeteria.

She gave us the snacks and we ate peacefully.

______________

Jackson's POV

"Bam, why did you did that?? " I asked him. He's out of his mind to beat my friend.

"Simple, she's too close to Mina, my girlfriend" He said. What the —? Mina didn't even gave him an answer to his question.

"Man, Mina didn't even gave you an answer but she said "I'm sorry", what do you think that means??? " Mark asked him. He's close to Jungkook and Dahyun.

Bambam just kept quiet. Mark continued talking since Bambam's quiet.

"That "I'm sorry" means she doesn't agree to be your girlfriend. That she doesn't accepts you as her boyfriend, wake up Bam. Don't forget that Chaeyoung's father is the one helping Uncle with the company" He added and left. Jinyoung and the others left too, we're disappointed at Bambam because we thought he's smart. Well, everyone becomes stupid when it comes to love.

"Make up your mind, Bam. If you don't want your dad's hardwork to vanish like a bubble" I said and tapped his shoulder. I left his apartment then went home to my own.

_________________

Jihyo's POV

"The classes are suspended. They have a meeting" I told them, we agreed to just go home since we don't have anything to do here at the University. We parted ways while I just stayed beside Chaeyoung and her cousins, Jungkook's not here because he's in the detention room.

"Is it okay if I also stay with you guys for the mean time?? " I asked them, they nodded.

"Why though, unnie? " Chaeyoung asked me.

"Well, I want to take care my baby" I said while squishing her cheeks. She too cute for me to handle.

"Stop unnie. My other cheek is still hurting" I let go of her cheeks and said sorry. She just gave me a small smile and kissed my cheek. We just talked about some things the whole ride to their apartment. When we arrived, Chaeyoung quickly pulled me to her room and told me to wash up.

After a few minutes, I finished washing up and when she saw me got out of the bathroom, fully dressed, she pulled me towards the bed and cuddled with me.

"Let's rest, Jihyo unnie" She uttered and put her head on my neck. I heard her snores so I just brushed her hair. After a few minutes, I fell asleep too without noticing.

_________________

;)

Cubby_Chaengie