Special Chapter

Here it is guys. The special chapter that I promised... This will only contain Chaeyoung's POV

____...~

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been more than a year that me and Mina became a couple. Of course, we had arguments, big and small. We almost broke up though—note 'almost'—it was when Mina saw me with Chungha unnie's secretary, Kim Jiwoo. She got so jealous because Jiwoo kept hugging me and in that time, she has her 'time of the month' and she's super sensitive in times like that.

"Yahh~ Chaeyoung-ah~~ you're staring at nothing again. Something wrong??" Mina asked me, the other unnies looked at me with worry. Yes, we have this so called 'friend-cation' every 2 months, we'll go somewhere far from the city or even overseas for a month. We're at the Philippines, specifically, Boracay, we've been here for almost 3 weeks. Jieun and Chungha are also with us, Dad let them come with us since this will be their first ever vacation this year and it's September so there's not so many people here.

"No, there's nothing wrong. You have something on your face though" I told her, she took a towel and used it to wipe her face.

"Is it still there? The towel didn't wiped off anything though"

"Of course it wouldn't wipe it"

"Argh, just tell me what's on my face" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Beauty" I uttered

"H-huh?" She asked, looking so flustered and our friends, my siblings and cousins are just looking at her, waiting for her reaction.

"I said, you have beauty on your face" I said and smiled at her. She looked down to hide her blush and big smile while the ones we are with are going crazy.

"Ugh, so many ants"

"OH MY- YOO JEONGYEON! Why can't you be like that to me?!"

"Our baby is so brave!"

While Sana and Momo unnie hugged me, Jihyo unnie went to Mina to check if she's still functioning.

"Hey, Mina-yah! You still breathing??" Jihyo unnie asked Mina. She jolted when Jihyo unnie tried to touch her.

"Y-yeah, I'm still breathing... I'm just, flustered" She said. Jihyo unnie gave her a teasing smile then went to Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie. Mina went to me and hid her face on my shoulder.

"Just, why did you told me that?" She whispered to me.

"Why? Am I not allowed to tell you how beautiful you are?" I said. I intentionally loudened my voice so the other unnies could hear us and they did. They all looked at Mina with a teasing smile while she hugged me and buried her face on my neck.

"Stop~~" She uttered while still burying her head on my neck.

"Okay okay... I'll stop" I said while rubbing her back.

"I'll go with Irene unnie and the others for the mean time, please stay close to Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu. You do know you have a strong appeal to women" She said, I nodded. She went to the unnies and I was left with the others. We just chatted, laughed and joked with each other until two girls in a swimsuit went to us.

"Hello, cuties" The blonde one greeted. Of course, we greeted back. It would be mean if we won't greet back.

"Oh, hello. Is there something you guys want to ask?" I asked. Because they wouldn't come to us if they don't have questions.

"Oh, I just want to ask if you guys have available seats for us?" The red haired one asked. We looked around and saw some tables unoccupied.

'I think I know their intention, let's play innocent' I thought. I smiled at them and pointed at the table far from us.

"There's a whole table available for you two" I said. The two girls looked annoyed.

"But the waiter said someone reserved that table" They insisted.

"Oh, sorry but we have 'special someone's occupying these seats. If you guys just want to flirt with us thinking we're single, no thanks" I told the two girls. And at last, they went away and we're all relieved.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah. That's so cool" Jennie unnie said and hugged me from behind. I think they saw what's happening and decided to watch what would be our response.

"Hmm, I don't think so. I think my response was so rude" I said. The unnies shooked their head. Sana unnie went to me and ruffled my hair.

"No, what you did is right because they're insisting to sit with you guys when you clearly expressed that you gus don't want them around. That's alright cub" Sana unnie said and was about to kiss me on the cheeks when Mina and Tzuyu pulled her away from me.

The other unnies just laughed at their jealous asses and our went on from eating, chatting and drinking to pranking each other and spending the night together.

___..:[

That's all guys, thank you for supporting this book and my other books too... Please vote TWICE on MAMA... Let's give them that award!

Dec. 03, 2021

Cubby_Chaengie