Part 5 (Last Part)

Enjoy!!

______________

Sana's POV

We've been busy for the past months. We rarely hang out with youngests since they always have some things to be finished. Mina's going crazy because of the 'date'. We told her to wait but, she's so stubborn.

"Mina-chan, they're busy. Okay?? Just one more week and they're free from school works and your 'date' with the cub will finally happen" Momo told her. She seemed to calm down a bit. But became a mess again after a few minutes.

"I saw her earlier with Irene and Jennie. They're laughing with a new girl. I don't know her name" She said and clutched on her head.

"It's Somi, Mina unnie. Chae's first love" Tzuyu said. They just popped out of nowhere. She's with Dahyun and the others.

"W-what? " Mina looked at her, wide-eyed.

"Yes, unnie. Chae's first love is Somi. So if I were you, I'll confess before it's too late" Tzuyu told her.

"She's at the garden with her first love, if you're wondering" She added. Mina quickly got her bag and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Is it true that Somi was Chaeng's first love??" I asked my girlfriend. She shooked her head in response. I looked at her with a confused face. She seems to notice the look on my face so she explained.

"She's Chae's bestfriend. Chae's first love is Mina unnie" She said.

"Then why did you told her that Somi is Chaeng's first love?? " I asked.

"To get her to confess to Chae. Those two has been waiting for each other for years now. It's so obvious and they're both oblivious" She said. I dismissed the topic and ordered our food.

_____________

Mina's POV

I quickly went to the garden to get Chaeyoung.

I saw her sitting at the bench with her eyes closed. I looked around and saw no Somi. I quickly sat beside her. She obviously looked so shocked to see me here.

"Ohh.. Unnie, what are you doing here??" She asked me. I thought of some excuses.

"I just want to" A really great excuse.

"O..... Kay??? " She looked at me suspiciously. I just smiled at her. She continues to close her eyes. I just look at her, admiring her face.

After a few minutes of staring at her, I was startled when she said something.

"By the way, Unnie. I want to tell you something" She said. I just nodded at her, signalling her to continue.

"I like someone" She said. Okay, that broke my heart into pieces.

"Describe her to me" I told her. Great, you will just hurt yourself, Myoui.

"She's beautiful, not only outside but inside too. She's soft-spoken, calm, gentle, and graceful. She knows how to dance, sing also. Has beautiful eyes. She walks like a penguin. She also has constellations on her face and a beautiful smile" She described 'her'. She has a smile on her face while describing the person. I'm so jealous.

I kept quiet for a few minutes before talking.

"What does she look like? " I asked. She gave me a mirror. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Look at the mirror, unnie" She said. I looked at the mirror. I saw nothing but myself.

'Is this kid playing with me??' I asked myself while looking at the mirror.

"I see nothing, Chaengie" I told her. She looked at me in disbelief.

"And here I thought you're smart, Minari" She said and rolled her eyes. I looked at the mirror again and realized something. I quickly looked at her and saw her smiling at me.

"I liked you for a long time now, unnie. Past tense because.... " She paused and looked at me. I gestured her to continue.

"That 'like' turned into love, unnie. I love you" My heart start beating rapidly. I can't stop smiling when I heard those three words from her.

"Chaengie, I love you too" I smiled widely, she also smiled at me,revealing her deep dimples.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Minari?? " She asked me. I nodded and hugged her. I heard intense screaming so I pulled away from the hug and saw Nayeon unnie and Jihyo teasingly smiling at us while the others are giving Chaeng a thumbs up and a hug. I noticed that Sana hugged Chaeng longer so I pulled them away. I hugged Chaeng again. No one can hug Chaeng longer than me.

"So possessive of my sister, Mina-ssi" Jungkook said. I gave him the middle finger.

"I can't believe that Mina unnie can be dumb sometimes" Tzuyu said. I glared at her. The others just laughed.

"Yeah, I even saw her face!! It's so funny that she's jealous of herself" Jeongyeon said and all of them laughed even the cub that's beside me.

"Let's go to the café we're always in. My treat since Minari is now my girlfriend" Chaeng said and the others cheered. They went ahead of us and left us two here.

"I'm glad you're mine now" She said and hugged me again.

"Me too" I said and hugged back.

"The unnies said that I looked like a broken little cub when I knew that Bambam is courting you" She said and chuckled.

"Well, remove the word 'broken' because I'll be replacing it with 'my'" I said. She looked at me.

"My little cub" I said and she kissed my forehead. We looked at each other, not knowing that both of us are leaning in.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we already need Chaeyoung to pay for the food" Someone disturbed us. I looked at that person and saw that it's Dahyun.

"KIM DAHYUN!!!" The cub just laughed while following us to the café

_The End_

____________

Hey guys!! Thank you for supporting all of my books... This is the last!! Thank you for supporting me always!!!

This is Cubby_Chaengie, officially signing off!! 💜❤

Cubby_Chaengie