Part 4

Early note: 30 reads and 15 votes for the next chapter

___________

It's been 2 weeks since Bambam's suspension and he already apologized to Chaeyoung and her friends but he still didn't stop sticking around Mina. Chaeyoung's bruises are now healed and Jungkook and the cousins would always take Chaeyoung away from the gang every lunch that made Mina so annoyed.

____________

Dahyun's POV

"Do they even trust us as Chaeyoung's friends?? " Mina unnie blurted out. Arghhh, it's always like this. Why can't she understand that they only want to protect Chae?

"Unnie, how many times do we need to tell you that they're only protecting Chae?? " I asked her. She frowned at me.

"Protecting her from who?!" She raised her voice a little.

"From Bambam. They know he would do something again because Irene unnie and Jennie unnie reported him to Uncle which results to his dad knowing what he is doing in school" I explained to her calmly. Shouting won't do.

"Bu—" She was cutted off when Bamshi— sorry, Bambam interrupted our conversation.

"Mina, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her. I saw the unnies signalling her to say no. I saw Chaeyoung and her cousins looking at our table.

'This Cub is hurting herself even more. Instead of going away, she just stayed and worse, looked at our table. Stupid cub' I thought and just shooked my head.

"I'm sorry, Bam. But my answer is no" She smiled politely at him. I looked at his face and it showed embarrassment, annoyance and anger.

"Why though?? I have been courting you for 7 months. Is it not enough? " He asked. His face frowning.

"Did she told you to court her? No. You're the one pushing her that you'll court her no matter what her answer is" Tzu inserted. This yoda.

"Did I gave you a permission to talk, bi—" Someone pushed him. It turns out to be Chaeyoung who has a blank face. This is why I don't want to annoy this cub. She's scary.

"You just got out of your suspension and now creating another chaos?? Isn't Mina unnie's answer enough?? Why call my friend a 'bitch'?? You expect Mina unnie to answer 'yes' when here you are, acting like a brat infront of her and calling her friend a 'bitch', really?? You're finally showing your true colors, Kunpimook" She said. Not gonna lie, Cub really looked cool but she's scaring the shit out of me.

"Chaeng!! " Jackson shouted and went to us.

"Hey, Jack. Could you pick this brat up, tell him to learn about the difference of yes and no" She said to Jackson. She left the cafeteria with Rosé and Lisa running after her. Jackson dragged Bambam while muttering something we didn't understand.

We were quiet for a few minutes until Sana unnie spoke.

"I didn't imagine that Chaeyoung could be so scary" She said and clinged to Tzuyu who's obviously, liking it.

"It's not even that, unnie. There's a time where her anger reached the roof. Like really, she's like the daughter of satan when she gets super angry" I said, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie smacked me in the head, making me groan.

"What is that for?? " I asked them while soothing the area where they smacked me.

"Dubs, look at your back" Jeongyeon signalled me to look at my back. When I looked, I saw Jennie unnie and Irene unnie walking to me. I know what's gonna happen next so I got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

"YAH!!! KIM DAHYUN!!!" I just run endlessly, afraid of getting beaten up by a angry rabbit and cat.

____________

Jieun's POV

"So, our baby. When do you plan on confessing?? " We're at our company, she went here at lunch time and told us that they don't have class this afternoon so I let her stay here.

"Unnie, I know I'm the youngest among us but, can you drop the 'baby' thing?? I'm not young anymore" She whined. She's so cute.

"Well, as you said, you're our youngest so it's valid if we baby you because, as you said, you're our youngest" I said and tried to kiss her face. She's flinching away from me, asking me to stop.

"Unnie, stop torturing our baby" Chungha said and sat beside Chaeyoung and stole a kiss on her cheek.

"Yah! Why did you let her kiss you while you keep pushing me away because I'm trying to kiss you?! Don't you love me anymore?! " I acted like I was mad at her. But it didn't work.

"Unnie, stop pouting, you look like a duck" She uttered that made Chungha laugh out loud while I just sulked.

"But, seriously cub. When are you gonna confess?? You should do it soon" Chungha patted her shoulder. She's doing it again, creating 'what if's'.

"Don't be bothered by those 'what if's', just think of when you are going to confess" I told her. "Do it before it's too late" I added. She looked at me and smiled. She went out of my office, Chungha's about to follow her but I stopped her.

"She's going to confess, let's just wait for an update from Irene and Jennie. Let's continue working" I told her. We went back on our work.

____________

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm now at the university, waiting for them at gate 1. After a few minutes, I saw them. I waved to get their attention and it was successful. Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie ran up to me and gave me a tight hug while uttering 'I miss you' and 'where did you go'.

"I went to visit Jieun unnie and Chungha unnie" I told them when they finally let go of me.

"Mina unnie, can I talk to you alone? " I asked. I noticed the unnies giving me a teasing smile.

"Sure" Mina unnie said. The others excused themselves and we're left here infront of the gate.

"Are you free tomorrow??" I asked. I saw her eyes sparkled.

"Ye—" Someone cutted her off.

"No, because she have a date with me" Bambam said while holding Mina unnie's hand. I looked at Mina unnie and she seemed frozen.

"Ohh" I uttered. "Is that so? It's okay unnie, let's just go out next week" I left, not wanting to hear her answer.

_____________

Mina's POV

"Why did you told her that we have a date when it's not really happening?? " I asked Bambam. I noticed the others went out of the café infront of out university.

"Well, I personally think she'll force you to co—" I interrupted him.

"I know her better than you so just shut up and get lost, she already rejected you so move on. You have no date tomorrow. You even ruined her date with our friend" I heard Jeongyeon said that made Bambam go away.

"He just ruined a date" Sana said.

"Arghhh. Just why did he say that to Chaeng?? " I groaned out of frustration. "He even ruined my DATE with Chaeng" I said and the others looked at me. After a few minutes, I realized what I uttered.

"I-i me-an, hang o-out" I said and they laughed at me. On the way to our dorm, all they did was tease me about my 'date' with Chaeng.

_______________

Cubby_Chaengie