Chapter 69🌹

Brianna

I'm currently eating a salad while Cam is sitting here mad. He's been leaving the house knowing he's on probation and his PO called saying some bout it so he ain't leaving the house nomo.

"You better be lucky yo PO cool cause he could of came and picked yo ass up." I said.

"I'll beat that nigga ass" Cam said.

"Sound like you miss jail"

Someone knocked on the door and Cam went down to open it.

"YOOO" I heard chris yelling downstairs.

Nique walked in the room and laid in the bed.

"I'm tired but I missed you so I decided to ride with Chris" She said.

I laughed.

"Leah said anything about the cousin?" I asked.

"She said she asked dj but he wouldn't tell her and that we shouldn't stress about it."

"Well i'm over it now I'm ready for my baby to get here"

"girl me too" She said.

Me and Nique listened to music and talked while Cam and Chris was downstairs smoking.

"time done went by quick" Nique said while looking at her phone.

I looked and it was 8:30.

"Damn you been here for two hours already." I said while laughing.

"Lemme tell chris ass to come on" she said.

We got up and went downstairs and Chris and Cam ass was knocked out sleep on the couch. Chris had his hand in a bag of chips and Cam had his hand in the ashtray.

"CHRIS GET YO ASS UP." Nique yelled.

They both jumped out their sleep.

"Man don't be yelling like that." He said while getting up and stretching.

"igh bruh" Cam said to chris while dapping him up then going upstairs.

"Give me the key i'll drive" Nique said.

Nique and Chris left out and I locked up the door then went to the kitchen to grab a water and went back upstairs.

Cam was already knocked out sleep. I turned the lights off and turned on a movie.

•••

I turned over and looked at the time. It's now 3:47 in the morning. I was knocked out sleep but I got hot so now i'm bout to turn the air on.

I went in the hallway and turned the air on and as I made it back in the room I felt a big gush. I looked down and seen something dripping down my legs and hurried up and turned the light on.

"CAM MY WATER BROKE" I screamed.

Cam jumped up and rolled out the bed.

"MY BABY COMING" He said while grabbing his phone to call mary.

Right now I don't feel any pain but I already know it's gone be coming any minute.

"Mary is on the way" Cam said.

"Imma go grab the tub and shit from downstairs" Cam said.

"ok"

We having a water birth so we bought this inflatable tub thing basically a pool if you ask me.

I'm starting to feel the pain so I sat on the bed and started taking deep breathes.

Cam came back into the room, "you ok" He asked.