Chapter 70🌹

Brianna
It's been two weeks and I'm starting to get comfortable with being a mom. I love Kailani so much she's just adorable. Cam is literally obsessed with her like whenever he get home he go straight to her .. of course after he wash his hands and whenever he's gone he calling asking for her.

I was expecting to have a lil tummy on me but I don't even look like I had a baby. Cam supposed to surprise me with some tomorrow he haven't said much about it he just told me yesterday that he's doing some special for me.

Nique has been home all week she feel like her baby is going to be coming sometime this week and she don't want her water to break while in a store or some so she's been home so when it do break she can grab her hospital bag and they can be on they way to the hospital.

I'm starting to sell houses again but I won't be going back into the office until I find a good sitter for Kailani.

Cam said we don't need a sitter he can watch her while I work then go do what he gotta do when I get back. I mean I don't have to work that many hours cause once I close on a house then that's over 25k  that I get and i'm a great seller so I close on hella houses in a week. Plus these houses luxury so they cost a lot.

Maybe Kailani would want to be a real estate agent. She can learn from me i've been doing this for a long time .. since I turned 18.

I remember when I sold my first house and made 4k . That was before I became better and started selling luxury houses. The agency I was with when I first started was taking hella money from me.

I could be making hella money if I started my own agency. Cause like when I sell a house me and my broker split the amount that they pay for that house.
So if I sold a house for like 100k I don't get the whole 100k sadly.

ANYWAYS... Kailani is sleeping and i'm just cleaning up around the house. Cam is cooking pasta and garlic bread.

I talked to Bonnie the other day. He's doing good he was so happy to see kailani too. He found himself a man they cute together.

Taylor brother ... Ray called this morning to see kailani I talked to him and raigan she done got so big  I was surprised she remembered me.

Brittany and Taylor supposed to be going to the mall soon. I might tag alone with them and catch up on what's been going on with them cause I was focusing on my pregnancy a lot and stopped being in they business lol.

Cam walked in the room, "the food done" He said.

"Ok."

"Lemme take a picture of you , you look good girl." He said while pulling out his phone.

"I always look good sir." I said while rolling my eyes.

Cam took a picture of me then sat next to me and so I can see.