Chapter 1 🌹

Brianna

"Bri!" Nique yelled.

"Whaaaat!"

"Come here!"

I got up walked in in the living room.

"Let's go to the mall it's boring as hell." Nique said.

"Girl don't you got work tonight you ain't trynna get no sleep before going in"

Nique laughed, "nah I might call off cause I'm-" she started fake coughing"not feeling good."

I laughed, "ok girl I'm bout to get ready."

I went upstairs and hopped in the shower. After 30 minutes I got out and put my clothes on then fixed my hair and took a picture.

 After 30 minutes I got out and put my clothes on then fixed my hair and took a picture

@babygirl.bri: ;🌺😍

14,657 comments

@badbitchniquee: best bitch😍😍😍
@theysay.chris: ok Bri 👀😍
@coolgirl123: follow back?
@yaboi.reggie: sexy ass😍😍

I walked downstairs and Nique was sitting on the couch.

"Come on bitch" I said while walking towards the door.

We got in the car and pulled off going to the mall.

"Girrrrl Chris commented under yo picture!" Nique yelled.

"Calm down hoe damn!"

"Bitch how could you not be excited about his fine sexy ass commenting under yo shit."

"Girl you know I don't like him like you do that's just my friend."

"Shiiid well you need to put me on with yo friend."

I laughed, "didn't you just get out of a relationship last month and ain't you and Chris already talking"

"Yeah but you know I liked Chris waaaay before I even got into a relationship."

"True true."

I pulled up to the mall and drove around finding a parking spot. We got out the car and made our way in. We walked in a couple stores and some bitches was staring at us.

"Bri they staring at us like they got a problem imma go ask them what they looking at us for." Nique said.

"Girl don't spend yo time on them ugly ass hoes."