Chapter 29🌹

2 months later..

Brianna

I've been homeschooling Brittany since we came to Florida. I wasn't planning on staying this long I was gone stay for about a month but things happened and I decided to stay a lil longer. Sadly I have to go back to New York tomorrow. I bought a house off the internet it's 3 bed rooms 2 bath.

"Bitch where you at?!" Bonnie said.

Bonnie is a friend of mine but he's gay. His real name is Benjamin but since he gay he call his self Bonnie. He's 23 and Crazy as hell.

"I'm in here!" I said.

"I can't believe you leavinggg! Like who the fuck imma talk to about my man problems!"

"You can FaceTime me." I said while laughing.

"Uhhhhhhh! You really leaving me?" He said while pouting.

"You know I have to go back I don't have a choice now and plus I already bought our tickets."

"Brittany!" Bonnie yelled.

"Yeah!" Brittany replied running into the room.

"You just gone let her take you away from me like that!"

"I'm sorry bon bon." Brittany said while hugging him.

Bonnie started crying, "imma miss y'all."

"Bitch stop crying!" I said.

"Imma be lonely, nobody to talk to."

"Girl How about we come back and get you when we get settled into our new house."

Bonnie face lit up, "yessssse bitch." He said while twerking.

"Ah ah ah ah yeah yeah yeah!" Brittany said hyping him up.

I started laughing and took my suitcase to the living room.

"Brittany bring yo stuff in the living room." I said.

During the 2 months we been here I ended up getting a small apartment and getting a job at the local Cafe since I wasn't staying long. Nothing really been happening down here just work come home and sometimes go out to a club with Bonnie and dance.

Only Nique knew I was in Florida. I told Chris that I got my own house outside of the hood and I know he didn't believe but he gave up on trying to get me to tell him.

Nique doesn't know I'm coming back to New York, Imma surprise her since I know where her and Chris stay at.

A lil while after I left Chris and Nique got a house together and Cam moved into a house.. or an apartment.. To be honest I don't know and I also don't care.. well I kind of have to care now.

I haven't talk to no other boy since we been down here. Me and Brittany actually was bored down here until we met Bonnie and it changed a lil bit.

I went upstairs and laid down getting ready for our flight tomorrow.

The next day.. (2:35pm)

Christian

I got out the car and went in the house.

"Niqueeeeeee!" I yelled.

"What!"

"I missed you!"

She came out the kitchen and ran and jump on me while hugging me.

"I missed you too! You been gone all day!"