Chapter 2🌹

Monique

Chris helped me put Bri into the backseat and we drove back to his house. He ran to the closet and pulled out a towel so blood won't get on his couch. I checked her body and she ain't have no bullet holes so she wasn't shot.

Where is the blood coming from

Bri opened her eyes and sat up slowly.

"WHERE THEM BITCHES AT!" Bri yelled while holding her side.

"Calm down Calm down!" Chris said.

Bri pulled out her gun and got up and limped to the car.

"Bri who the fuck did this so we can go whoop they ass!" I said while wiping my eyes.

"I don't know who the girls is but I know who sent them to me."

"Who!"

"CAM!"

"Cam what?" We turned around and Cam was standing there.

"You had fun tonight." He said while smiling.

Bri pointed her gun at him and he pointed his at her. I got in between Them and so did Chris.

"Cam you not bout to shoot my damn bestfriend!" I said.

"See both of y'all act just alike which is why both of y'all need to be alive to make babies together." Chris said.

Bri and Cam looked at both of us like we was stupid.

"I don't want to be with Him!" Bri said.

"Ion wanna be with her!" Cam said.

"Can both of y'all just lower the gun!" I said.

"Put em down on the count of 3" Chris said.

"1"

"2"

"3"

*boom* *boom*

"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed.

Bri was shot in her arm and so was Cam.

"You have needle and thread?" I asked.

"No I can go get some tho but why?"

"I can remove the bullet out their arm and stitch it up."

"Ight lets go." Chris said.

"We can't leave them here by themselves they might kill each other."

"Take their guns maybe they'll talk it out."

"Ok"

Cameron

Nique and Chris left about 10 minutes ago to go get some shit from the store and they took our damn guns. We had a shirt tied around our arm so we won't bleed out.

Bri was on one side of the room and I was on the other side. I sent three girls to jump her cause I know she would of beat they ass if I only sent one. One of the girls I sent is in the hospital right now cause Bri shot her in her head and the other Girl said that she don't want to fight Bri nomo cause she could barely handle her. I'm glad I sent the heavy set one even tho she basically got beat up too.

I looked at her and she was staring at me like she wanted to kill me. This bitch is crazy and Chris keep telling me to make her mine this nigga must be on crack. I hate this bitch they all got me fucked up if they think imma be with her.

Brianna

I stared at Cam and imagined myself killing him. It's crazy how all this shit started because he hit my car and didn't want to pay for it to get fixed. I will cut this nigga dick off and shove it down his damn throat. He noticed me staring at him and he stared back.