Chapter 54🌹

HEY YALL. So I decided the chapters gone be shorterrrr🙄 but LOOK the shorter the chapters the faster i update the longer the chapters the longer i take to update cause i be trynna make em long and shit and be getting tired but anyways i'm back and imma try to make this chapter long😝😝😝- oh and don't forget when the text font look like this it's the character thoughts and y'all gotta ignore when the I's not capitalized cause my keyboard set to all lowercase so i be forgetting to hit the uppercase thing when typing but yeah lemme shut up.😩

Brianna
"Cam move nigga" I said while getting up off the couch.

"My bad bae"

"Bae? who that?" I said.

"Man stop trynna play you know i'm talm bout you" he said while getting up.

"Nigga you ain't even ask me to be yo girlfriend again bye." I said while going into the kitchen.

Cam left out the house. Chris haven't been around for like 2 weeks.. well he haven't been around me he just been around Cam, Ant, and Dj. Chris and Dj made up a couple days after he found out what happened. I really think he mad at me cause he ain't text me or nun but It's whatever.

I haven't heard from Nique either ion know what's going on with her right now but I haven't tried to contact her.

Me and Ray facetime sometimes but not as much, we mostly just text.

I hung out with Ty a few more times he cool but we just friends. He be around Nique but I don't ask him about her or nun they got going on.

Auntie Lee made Brit move with her so I can take care of myself and the baby but I was fine with Brit here she was no problem but I make sure I go see her every other day.

I grabbed my purse and headed to my car. As I pulled out the driveway Ty called.

Phone call:

"hello" I said.

"wassup what you doing."

"Nun bout to go get some to eat."

"Oh ian doin nun just chillin you trynna hang today?" Ty said.

"yeah whatcha trynna do?"

"shii ion know let's hit the mall or some."

"ight imma stop by yo house after i get my food."

"bet" Ty said before hanging up.

I went to Zaxbys and headed to Ty house. I honked the horn and he came straight out.

"Yoooo" he said while getting in the car.

"I need my gas money boy." I said while holding my hand out.

"Ight bet wait till my car get out the shop you gone be giving hella gas money."

I laughed, "I'm playingggg"

He laughed.

His phone ringed and he looked at it and answered.

"Wassup" He said.

"Oh nah ian at home right now"

"I'm with bri we bout to go to the mall."

"they ain't got nun to do with me"

"no bruh i'm bout to hang up"

"whatever" he said before hanging up.

"who was that?" I said