Surviving

Y/n POV
It's been three months since they all left. It has been a living hell here. Survival is one of the most hardest things I had to do here. When you have to go out there in an alien jungle to find food, survive, hunt, and to make sure that nothing kills you out there.

Everything on this planet was all against me and all I was doing was trying to survive. Pandora with me living on it wasn't the most easiest thing for anyone like me, especially when it's just me, the only human on this planet. I have been surviving here for quite a while longer than I could imagine.

The past three months all I've been doing is nothing but surviving to stay alive. If I didn't I will probably be dead. I stayed in the base so I had some Shelter and a bed to sleep on. I ate what was left here on the base and there's still some food here before they left.

There was a lots of useful supplies that I was able to still use, like med kits, food, a bed, and weapons.

" I really wish I can escape in this nightmare" I thought to myself as I kept walking through the jungle of Pandora.

I was walking through the jungle of Pandora. I was trying to hunt or look for anything useful. Somethings I found on this planet are like weapons that were used during the war against humans and the Na'vi.

This whole entire place seems very unease to me. Especially when you just hear the jungle and nothing but the jungle. The jungles creatures echoes through the whole entire forest. Living here now is what you get for trusting scientist and a military base.

As I keep roaming through the woods, I think I heard roaring in the distance. I knew that was my cue so I got out of there and headed back to my base camp.

I just need to stay there and stay out of the jungle. I don't want to get caught by anything or by anyone, who knows what they would do to me. Especially the Na'vi if they found out I was here, I don't know what they'll do to me.

They would probably kill me on the spot more than a creature would. I mean I wouldn't know because I know a lot about the Na'vi and their culture. So I ran through the bushes and large trees, Running as fast as I could so that I could get back to the base.

My legs were burning threatening to collapse me at any moment, feeling like my lungs were going to explode. I kept on running until I got out of the jungle and because I didn't want to draw any more attention to myself.

5 minutes later

Finally I got back to the base. As soon as I got inside I just lay down and rest while drinking a bottle of water. My lungs were burning and my legs were out of energy to even move them. Now I need to rest for a little bit.