The Metkayina Clan

Third Person POV

The scene shows the Sully's at the tree of souls. They were leaving Omatficaya clan, they were leaving their home, and Jake was surrendering his role as leadership of the clan to a warrior named Tarsen so he and his family go into hiding. He was going to be the new leader of the Na'vi clan.

Jake: "This is like stones in my heart. Tarsen is wise through his years. He will become a strong Oli'eyktan. The leader must die... so the leader can be born."

Tarsem symbolically "kills" Jake by cutting his chest with a dagger in order to transfer leadership.

Jake: "Toruk Makto will disappear. The people will be safe. A father protects. It's what gives him meaning."

The Sully family are walking together, leaving the tree of souls, Neytiri was crying, Kiri said goodbye to her grandmother, Lo'ak, Spider, and Neteyam said goodbye to all of their friends. Neylei says goodbye to her family. And Y/n held hands with Neylei as they leave the Omatficaya clan. The Spartan gave Max and Norm access to the base that he was in so that they could use anything useful in it.

Jake: "One life ends. Another begins."

The Sully family are on their ikrans, Y/n was on Neylei's ikran since it was going to be a long fly. The children looked at the forest one last time as they left. The Sully's fly through a bad thunderstorm, Y/n wraps his arms around Neylei, to help keep her warm, and this caused her to smile while flying.

Jake: "The sea clans are a world onto theirselves. Thousands of islands and unknown territory into which we could just finish without a Trace."

The youngest of the siblings fell asleep with her mother while they were flying. When the Sun rises she soon started to wake up.

Tuk: "Are we there yet?"

The scene now shows the Sully family entering the Metkayina village. Y/n looks down and sees the reef things we're going to be different here. But that wasn't what he was worried about. The family landed and slowly got off ikrans. Neytiri grabs her bow but Jake stops her

Jake: "Leave it

She puts it back on her ikran.

Jake: "On me."

Neytiri: "Tuk be nice."

Kiri stayed by Spider and Y/n stayed by Neylei as the Reef Na'vi where around them. Both of the pair held each other's hands tightly as the reef Navi looked at them. Y/n and Spider kept their cool as two male reef Navi approach them.

Lo'ak and Neteyam press their hands against her heads to greet the two