Truth and Shock

Neylei's POV

It's been a while since I last visited Y/n. By now he's probably worried, but I'm more worried something may happen to him if he went into the forest on his own. Consider the danger in the forest.

So I decided to head out and visit Y/n. To be honest, I do miss him too even though he's a human. But he's not like any other human I've met. It's just....different.

Ever since the seed of the sacred tree stopped me, I knew eywa wanted me to spare him. But I don't know what and why. But I do know this, He may be something special than any other humans.

Soon I was then interrupted by someone calling me and I turned only to see the chief Jake Sully.

Jake: "Neylei, a word?"

Neylei: "Um yes?"

Jake enters and sits before speaking.

Jake: "When was the last sign you saw your human friend?"

Neylei: "Only a few days ago. Why?"

Jake: "Because yesterday my son's fought a human wearing a green armored and it's armor protected him from any attacks"

Neylei: "(Shocking.) What?"

Jake: " Do you know about that green man or does your human friend know?"

Neylei: " I don't know. But maybe I can ask him"

Jake: " If you can bring him here, we can I ask to know about the green man."

Neylei: "You want me to bring him here?"

Jake: "We can't be sure if whether your friend is working with him or not. If so, then this could be a threat for our tribe."

Neylei took a moment to think about it until she gets an idea.

Neylei: "Okay, I can ask him. But on one condition."

Jake: " hm?"

Neylei: " You must promise me that you won't harm him. We still trust each other."

Jake: "All right then...

He says it in a sadness tone due to the last time he broke someone trust.

Jake: "But be careful. We don't know much about the green man"

Neylei nods before she left.

Timeskip

Y/n's POV

I was out, back in the forest, ready for anything at this point. Thanks to my lovely A.i friend I was able to get back out there and continue to get better. Thanks to her instead of moping about my sister and past I started to get head straight.

There was a plan for me to meet up with Neylei because we haven't been able to see each other for a while now. And I was starting to miss my tall blue friend.

Y/n: "Can't wait to see Neylei, it's been a while since I seen her, and she will finally get to meet you Cortana"

Cortana: "I'm sure she will be happy to see you but I'm not sure how she will react to me"

I stopped walking and paused for a moment. I sighed because she was right. I don't know what Neylei is going to do.

Y/n: "Hey now don't you worry about that, she will love to meet you, especially since now I have two blue lady friends"

She smiles inside of my helmet.