Getting Along

Y/n POV

It's only been a week since I've met the Sully's and came to their village. I told Neylei about how I was taller and what was I doing while she was gone. Since that day, things has been going smooth or at least it's getting there, not a lot of na'vi people are getting used to me around.

So I decided to keep out of trouble and see if I could help out at the village. Right now I'm just sitting by the edge and watching the view of the whole landscape and I got to say, it's really amazing to look. Soon I heard someone calling me and I turn to see it's Kiri.

Y/n: "Hey, Kiri is it right?"

Kiri: "Yes."

Y/n: "just making sure. So what's up?"

Kiri: "Did you knew about my mother?"

Y/n: "Grace? Yes, she's the nicest person I've met other than my sister. Although she sometimes can get a little annoyed."

Kiri: (Curious) In her human or na'vi body?"

Y/n: "Probably both. But then again, she's nice. She taught me some couple things about science and other things I need to know."

Kiri: "that's nice to know that she's kind."

Y/n: "I'm sure Jake told you about her too right?"

Kiri: "Yeah, but they always say the same thing about her being nice but never told me about everything."

Y/n: "You could always ask Cortana about Grace too. Maybe she knows more than anyone."

Kiri: "Is she here?"

Y/n: "she's always here with me"

I pulled out the chip from my helmet only to review Cortana's hologram form. She was standing in our usual stance every time she appears with her hands on her hips.

Kiri: "You've been listening to us?"

Cortana: "Pretty much. Although I sometimes keep it out since I thought it's between you two. Plus I didn't want to be rude eavesdropping."

Kiri: "A computer who has thoughts?"

Y/n: "she adapts as I do."

Kiri: "That's weird."

Y/n: "It's basically surviving when you think about it. Well, at least trying to stay alive 24/7. Cuz you know, everything against you... Yeah..."

The three of them were silent until I change the subject.

Y/n: "Want to hold her?"

Kiri: "What?"

Y/n: "You want to hold Cortana? I'm sure you two would like to have a nice chat."

Kiri hesitates for a second before slowly taking the A.i. chip from my hands and into hers.

After that, I leave them be to let them have a chat. So I decided to find Neylei if she wanted to talk. Last I checked, she was with her ikran so I went there. I found her ikran but she wasn't there, instead I found Lo'ak and Neteyam.

Y/n: "ah great"

I was about to leave until I heard one of the siblings voice. It was Neteyam, Jake's oldest son, and the Big brother of all the siblings.

Neteyam: "Hey chief!

Sigh in defeat, slowly turning around to find Neteyam walking towards me, with his brother Lo'ak behind him.

Y/n: "What's up Neteyam?"

Neteyam: "We saw you walking by, so I thought we see how your doing."

I gave both of them a look, especially Lo'ak because he and I are not on full good terms yet.