Bonding

Back again with this one. I'm going to be working on this one more often.

Y/n POV

We just stared at each other for a few moments nothing but us staring at each other. We kept staring at each other for five whole minutes because I was counting the time. Our geezers didn't change because we were so focused on each other and our eyes were locked on ours.

I did not know how long it was since we were staring at each other. My eyes were getting to the point where I needed to blink at one point soon. The man broke off his gaze with the alien female hunter for a moment, he did not even try to talk to her again, but for some reason he felt like he a connection with her

The lady who was in here did not even move a muscle when the human turns away from her. She still was staring at him even when took his eyes off her for a reason she didn't understand why.

Y/n didn't know what to say to the alien in the room, his moment with the blue skin beauty was broken off for the time being. What was he going to do now with her being here.

He hasn't decided on what he should do, but he needs to figure it out, or else this situation is going to get more weirder by the second if he doesn't do anything or say anything. The man did not wanna make any things worse with the huntress and her people.

It was getting really awkward with him and the only female he has seen in months, sitting in a room with him. This was the most awkward situation that he has ever been in, Even when he went to high school this was the most awkward situation.

Y/n: "hey can you tell me. . . . Why you were watching me the whole time" that was something I had to get out of my head and needed to be answered.

After I said that I returned my keys back at her who was still looking straight at me when I looked away.

She looks down for a moment. Silent as the wind.

"I-I was told to. . . Investigate you" she said in almost like a whisper.

Y/n looks at her with confusion, who would have know what he be up to. Why what does anyone think that he would be planning something against them.

It does not even make sense that they would send One of their own to watch me do in certain that I'm not going to do to them.

They would have probably figure it out by now that he was up to something or planning something big. This doesn't add up there has to be something she's not telling him

Y/n: "is there any other reason why?" There had to be more to the story. What was she not telling him.

She was shock from this response from him. The huntress didn't know else what to say to him, when he told her that he wasn't playing anything she was shocked.

"M-My p-people Don't trust humans ever since after the war, my people noticed that you were still here. So they asked me to find out what you were up to" the female woman spoke.

I was completely shocked from this. All of the na'vi tribes still don't trust humans after what happened and not that long ago either. Can't say I blame them all, I mean after what happened it wasn't my fault that my kind who's doing the stuff to their planet.

General Quaritch started all this, especially when he fought against Jake Sully, Jake and the na'vi won that fight.

How I know that is because I saw it happened, I saw the fight between Jake Sully and General Quaritch. The military did a lot to their people and they didn't want our help in first place.

All Na'vi tribes don't trust humans anymore and I don't see a reason why. I kind of felt guilty by the way I spoke to her, my sister  Was the one who taught me how to treat a lady, and now I feel terrible.

Mostly my sister taught me that doesn't mean that I would forget what she has taught me to remember when I am older. I never knew my parents, it was just me and my sister. And she was all I had and now she's gone.

In case I ever meet a nice lady one day maybe that day is now.

Y/n: "I-I a-am so sorry for the way I spoke to you" apologizing for being so rude to the lady.

The blue huntress looks at the man with shock on her face. Her face was full of pure shock, she was surprised from this. She probably never expected an apology from a human, especially a human male.

Y/n's Mind: "What is this feeling that I'm having it. It feels weird like I just met someone that I could trust my life" I thought to myself inside my head.

I still don't know who this lady is and it would be rude to me not to tell her mine.

Y/n: "Not to be rude but what is your name by the way?"

She looks me with a confused expression.

Neylei: "Ny name is Neylei and you"

Y/n: "It's nice to meet you Neylei, I'm Y/n" I reached out my hand so that she can shake it. So that I can assure her that I mean her no harm.

She hesitated for a moment before taking my hand into her big hand. We both shook hands even though her hand was bigger than mine.

We both spent the rest of the afternoon asking each other questions about each other and why i'm still here. She wanted to know more about that and how I was able to breathe in her planets oxygen. That was her main question, I happily answered it. She was amazed by how I was genetically enhanced and that I could breathe in their air for the rest of my life.

Third person pov

Neylei was so fascinated about him and hopes she can know him more. The human was one of the most interesting things to her and she wants to learn more about him.

It was sad to hear that he did not had no family or in fact anyone. But maybe she could the one to change that now. So that he wouldn't have to be alone anymore.

Now that he can have a friend.

Done here see you in the next chapter.