Meeting the Sullys

Third person pov

While they were hanging back to the tree on the chopper, it was silent until Neylei wanted to ask Y/n something curiously.

Neylei: "Are you okay Y/n?"

Y/n: "I'll be fine, you don't need to worry about me."

Y/n speaks without making eye contact with her.

Neylei: "Y/n, you've been silent ever since you learned about your sister. You can talk to me."

Y/n: (sigh).... ever since mom died, Trudy was the only one of my family that cared."

Neylei: "What about your father?"

Y/n: .....

Neylei: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Sorry, I would rather not speak of him. I...I never knew about him."

Y/n lied, hoping that she'd would take his word.

Neylei: "Oh, I'm sorry to ask."

Y/n: "It's fine. It's not like we knew everything. Only what we learn."

After a few minutes, they've finally arrived to their tribe where Y/n was amazed to see its view. Once they landed near the area before dismounted, Y/n was still amazed to see the inside of the tribe. Afterwards, Jake was waiting for them along Neytiri and Neteyam.

Jake: "Follow me and please stay behind me."

Jake notice Y/n looking around the tribe before joining as they walk through the tribe while Neylei leaves to check on her ikran.

Jake: "Amazing place right?"

Y/n: "No kidding, I forgot what's it like to be in a society. Since you know, no one else was in the base."

As he passes by, everybody saw him passing by. Some of them gave him looks while others hissed and aim their weapons at him. Jake notice this and let's them know that he was with him and that everything was fine.

Soon the na'vi lowered their weapons but kept on staring at the spartan as continues walking behind Jake.

They arrived to the lab, Jake grabs a mask for a breathing since na'vi can't breathe in human air for long. They entered a lab and was amazed how it looked like from the inside. Soon other humans in the laboratory noticed him.

Cortana: "Huh, I'm surprised these people got along with humans."

Y/n: "I thought I was the only one. Heck why didn't either show up at our base?"

Cortana: "Better yet, why no contact us with communication?"

Y/n: "Wouldn't they pick it up?"

Jake: "What are you talking?"

Y/n: "Hm?"

Norm: "You sound like you were talking to a ghost."

Y/n then realizes that he wasn't paying attention to the three of them. And that he was talking out loud.

Y/n: "Oh uh, yeah I forgot to mention."

Y/n reaches to the back of his helmet and pulls out a chip.

Y/n: "This is my friend Cortana. Cortana if you may."

Cortana reveals herself with the hologram from the chip. This surprised Jake and Norm but Max was fascinated of the artificial intelligence.

Max: "Amazing. An personal A.i"

Cortana: "Greetings, my name is Cortana. I am Y/ns personal AI."

Neteyam: "So is she a ghost na'vi?"

Y/n: "What? No, I mean she's blue yeah like you guys but not a na'vi. She's a AI. Artificial intelligence."