Chapter 7

Jungkook hugged Y/N, to her someone being worried about her was new. He let go of her in a couple of seconds. Soon his eyes went towards the man who was tied to a chair.

 Soon his eyes went towards the man who was tied to a chair

It was the 'gentle killer'. He was unconscious, it looked like he had been stabbed in his right thigh. A knife was laying on the floor. And Y/N's hands were bloody.

(Bold -Jungkook, italic - Y/N)

Are you surprised, someone like me did this?
Not surprised. I'm interested.
I only thought about 2 things. First, I was protecting myself. Second, if had I died, it would damage your pride.
Why my pride?
Don't you get it. You're all I left.
Would you go as far as killing for my pride.
The only reason I didn't kill this person is because, he might hold some important information that you need to know.

The guy who was tied to the chair seemed to have regained his consciousness. But he was still in pain. Jungkook stepped near Y/N before passing by.

You did right for not killing him. As there is something he needs to know.

Jungkook passed by Y/N, towards the man. She turned around as she was curious. Jungkook took out a golden gun and lifted the guy's chin with it.

I didn't kill your brother.

Jungkook's golden gun went from his chin to inside his mouth. His eyes widened, Y/N knew what was gonna happen. Everyone in the room did.

But I don't mind killing you now.

* BANG *

His blood splashed on the curtains of the wall

His blood splashed on the curtains of the wall. Jungkook had a smirk on his face. In this way the ' gentle killer ' was killed in a ruthless and merciless way.
Jungkook turned around and looked at Y/N. She stood straight, her faced showed no expression.

Should I say sorry to make you experience all this?
If I'm going to stay with someone like you. All this should become pretty normal for me.
When you say ' someone like you ' it makes me sound like the bad guy.
You're not a bad person, but you're not that good either.