Chapter 8

" As long as we don't die
This will be one hell of a story"
- John Green.

Recap:
Y/N takes Jungkook's enemy down.
Who jungkook kills.
Jungkook takes her to his gang.
Y/N becomes part of their planning team.
She makes a new friend, Mark.
He takes her to the fighting team.
She makes good friends with men there.

- present -

Y/N slept in a extra room at the fighting department. She woke up after 2 hours and got out. It was probably early in the morning, most of the men were sleeping.
Some men who had duties were also getting up, bowing and smiling at her. After greeting them she walked out of the training center.
She was again in the torture hallway, soon she left the basement and got into her working room. She sat on her chair and opened a few files. She opened "Bae Hyun Jae's case". The same 16 billion KRW one.
Although it was way too difficult, even for someone like Y/N, but she was interested.
Maybe she could prove herself, maybe she could attain a higher position. But if something were to go wrong, the result won't be good.
It was already early in the morning and people weren't suppose to come but suddenly someone barged in.

??? : Princess! You're still sitting here?
Y/N : Why is there something going on?
??? : If you don't want to get shot in your right shoulder then hurry towards the meeting room right now!.

??? : Princess! You're still sitting here?Y/N : Why is there something going on???? : If you don't want to get shot in your right shoulder then hurry towards the meeting room right now!

He quickly left, Y/N had questions but she quickly walked towards their meeting room, which was a couple of floors away.
Looked like she made it on time, she sat next to Mark who seemed to be stressed out and was loosening his tie, Y/N asked him what was going on.

Mark : Watch and see.

That's what she did. Soon that guy Oh sehun entered the room and everyone straightened their backs. His secretary collected files, from those who brought them.
Oh sehun sat down on the only middle chair, the guy kept the files infront of him. He went through them once which took 3 seconds.

Sehun : Doesn't look like anyone's dying today.

Although really low, Y/N could hear Mark's and every other's relief sigh.
Just then Mr. Sehun raised a brow.

Sehun : Mr. Gu Jung? I see you didn't finish your project.

A middle aged man at the last seat stood up. His head was down.

Gu Jung : Please choose someone else for this.
Sehun : This frustrating project was given to you, if you can't, we can finally say goodbye to it..Along with you, ofcourse.

Along with you, ofcourse