Chapter 14

Jungkook : I make Y/N, who is my fiance, The Underboss.

Everyone was shocked. They looked at eachother. Y/N was confused, what is Jungkook thinking.

Somi : *Whispers* congrats on that

Y/N could tell alot of people here were disappointed

??? : How is that possible!! She's not even our blood!!
Elder : Silence, her name is on our family's registration.

??? : You wench! You tricked Jungkook to get that position. Didn't you?!

Y/N herself was pretty shocked. But she knew what to do in a situation like this.

Y/N : Let's say, maybe I did tricked him.
But he gave me the title. So right now, right here, I have more power. And what can you do ? Nothing!.
??? :  You'll pay--
Elder : I said SILENCE, the decision has been made.

The guy sat down. Y/N could tell this elder had a big position inside their family. Everyone would listen to him. He got up.

Elder : And you young lady, follow me.

Y/N looked at Jungkook who gave a slight nod. She got up and followed this old man. Eventually they were in a car. Y/N waited for him to speak.

(Bold - Elder, italic - Y/N)

From what I have known, your last name is 'Lee'.
That is true  *sad enough*
Oh well, you just looked alot like someone.
Who?
My late son's late friend.

Y/N was a bit confused, the only possible person who could look like Y/N would be her father. But she wasn't sure.

My son, who was Jungkook's father.

This old man was Jungkook's grandfather, now it became clear.

Your son's friend, was he a good person?
Oh he sure was. Even tho his job was risky, he still continued to help my son.

A risky job? Is he perhaps really talking about Y/N's dad? Because he worked for KIA. Plus Jungkook's dad and her dad were friends?

Anyway, let's leave Irrelevant talks.
You've gotten a big job now. Are you sure you can deal with it

               Y/N nodded

You're in my good books, I want you to remain that way
I'll try my best.
We'll then, I'll be leaving since I have to celebrate my 86th birthday.

             Y/N smiled at this

Hope you have a blast
Oh I will, After all I'm pretty young!

Y/N laughed and was about to leave the car.

One last thing kid.

          Y/N turned around

Don't leave that handsome grandson of mine. That boy has been through alot.