Chapter 13

(Bold - Jackson, italic - Y/N)

How are we realated at all..
Forgot the guy you were suppose to marry?

Y/N looked at him from head to toe and let out a breath.

So you *points* are Little Jackie..

At first he just stared at her. But started laughing, again.

'Little Jackie' hahaha
I heard your name was Jack something.
'Jack something' Oh! Lord..

Soon after recovering from laughter he lit a cigar and got up.

I couldn't care less about you running away on our wedding. But what you did before that, really caught my attention.

Y/N took a couple of seconds to remember what she did. Right, she wrote 'Fuck You' on the mirror.

Oh that, I knew you would like that.
Yeah I did like that, it made me want to meet you.. And show you what horrible things I can do.

His gaze was too........ dangerous. Y/N looked away.

 Y/N looked away

Mr. Lee told me I was getting married to his business partner's son. I doubt that's true.
Your stepdad owed our gang alot. It's always fun to hurt people.  So I told him to hand his son over to my gang. But guess what??
He begged me to take his daughter instead of son.

Y/N sighed at 'Daughter' clearly she hated  being called his daughter. The reason is pretty visible.

To keep my position as the boss, I needed a woman anyway. And it wasn't a bad idea to have a puppy who listens to me. So we agreed on a marriage.

And yet again another guy was thinking of having Y/N to keep his position.

Sad you couldn't have your puppy.
I answered your question, now answer mine. I was told Lee Y/N is an innocent and clueless girl. Why is it, you're a rather dangerous one.
Maybe I was an innocent and clueless girl. But a couple of months can do alot to a person.
You joined the bulletproof gang?
I don't think I have to answer every single question.

Y/N casually turned around and was gonna leave the room. Atleast this guy didn't know Y/N is an agent, which means no danger.
But just as Y/N turned around she saw a boy she really cared about, even as
Agent 007(tho she was not suppose to).
It was no other than Mark. Mr. Lee's son and her stepbrother. His eyes were sad and he had a few bandages on his face. Seeing that Y/N could tell what happened

 Seeing that Y/N could tell what happened