Chapter 10

Y/N was sitting on the couch with crossed legs and arms staring back at Jimin who seemed to be staring back. His arms were wide open supported with the couch.
Right after Irene entered, he got off Y/N and walked downstairs. He told Y/N to sit and Irene to bring a glass of cold water.

(Bold - Jimin, italic - Irene)

Here you go, water.
Is it cold?
Yes, but it's bad for your throat ( Jimin took it).
Who are you again?
Oh! I'm kidnapped by your gang. I was sleeping when I heard a thud.

The look on Jimin's face was laughable.

Okay, kidnapped girl who is sleeping in her kidnapper's house freely, you can go back to sleeping

Irene nodded and gave Y/N a concerned look. Y/N blinked indicating ' I'll be okay'. She walked upstairs leaving Y/N and Jimin alone.

(Bold - Jimin, italic -Y/N)

And who are you miss?
You mean you don't know me?
Were you staying in my room?
Uh..yes..

Y/N had questions for what Y/N had done to him, it's impossible to forget her. But he was acting like he had met her for the first time. She played along.

If there's one thing I hate the most, that is....
When I've been to be a horrible place for a long time. And then I finally come home, enter my room and reach out for my comfortable clothes but instead...... I grab a bra..

- awkward air -

That must be really, Uncomfortable.
Exactly! Are you also a kidnapped girl?
No, I actually joined the gang.
Are you my replacement?
No way. I'm a new girl who works at your department.
Why are you living here?

Before Y/N could answer, the main door opened and Seokjin entered and walked to where Jimin was sitting. Jimin grinned

(Bold - Jimin, italic - Seokjin)

Long time huh?

Seokjin also smiled and they both clapped their hands together (hi-fi). They looked like old highschool buddies who met after a long time.

 They looked like old highschool buddies who met after a long time