Do you understand

Grants Pov

Anna finally came back from her walk looking like she was about to cry. I got off the couch and walked to her walking with her upstairs.  She sat on the ground curling up so I went and sat next to her. She started rambling on about how much it hurt how much she was dying inside because of him then she started talking about this Alex dude and how she cant loose Zach forever like she lost Alex then I guess it exhausted her because next thing I knew she was asleep. When I knew she wouldn't wake up I walked back downstairs and went to talk to Lexi. She explained who Alex was; I understood what she felt it had happened to me before.

CC's Pov

When I walked into the kitchen I over heard Lexi and Grant talking about a guy named Alex. At first I thought it was Gaskarth but when I heard he was dead I knew that wasn't the case. All I wanted to do was go up and hold Anna tight and never let her go so that's what I did. When I got upstairs she had woken up so I just walked over and hugged her. She seamed confused but that didn't stop her from hugging back. "I heard about Alex and I'm sorry that you went through that I'm here anytime you need to talk I don't want my best friends little sister to feel sad. I just have to ask. Have you self harmed or do you still?" She broke the hug walking to the window seat and pointed next to her for me to sit down. She brushed the hair out of her eyes then started talking. "Yea CC I have, quite a few times actually but I am getting better and I don't think I will have a reason to anymore, no matter how bad life gets I can always call or text any of you guys and that's pretty cool, I don't think anyone can feel bad when they have that ability. But yea I still have but I would never go as far as Alex did. We made a promise and even though he broke it I never will." She finished. The next question I had I knew would be hard for me to ask and for her to answer but I needed to know. "Hey Anna, I know this is hard but did you get a note. From Alex I mean."  She tensed up slowly but then calmed down again. "Yea I did, it was hard but once I read what it said, it was okay. The majority of it was made up of song lyrics. A few from Mayday a few from Pierce and other bands and at the end he said he loved me. That was probably the hardest part; I had loved him since kindergarten but never told him because I was scared yet he had felt the same way the whole time.