Awwww

Everyone just stood there. Some had worried expresions, some were horrified and some were just like I know people like that.Andy walked up to Lexi saying that Christopher and a few of there other siblings were like thatand also that CC was like that sometimes.

"Andy do you think Anna ams CC would make a cute couple" Lex asked. "I mean yea there both adorable but I would be scared that if they broke up and it was a harsh break up that they may or may not kill eachother" He said."But I will tell you who I do ship" Andy said smirking."Oh yea and whos that" Lexi asked. "Us" Andy said wrapping his arms around Lexis waist". She loked up into his perfect blue eyes smiling. "I ship us too" she said blushing" He leaned down and kissed her. "good then will you be my rebel?" he asked moving the hair out of her face."Of course I will Andy" she said hugging him tight. Then all of a sudden Pierce The veil started playing I Dont Care If Your Contagious. Vic was adding some words and whenwhen Lexi realized what was happening she started fangirling. Andy was so confused so Lex had to explain that Vic was adding the words from vows into the song. When the song was over Vic bent on one knee and called Kellin over. Everyone was quiet. "Kells we have been friends forever and when you confessed your love for me at first I was confused then I realized how much I loved you. Now its my turn to confess. I want to be the one who holds you when you cry and the one you go to when your down. I want to be the one who helps you when your sick. I want to be the one who loves you forever. Kellin Quinn Bostwick will you marry me Vic asked in tears. Kellin ran up and kissed Vic. "Of course I will marry you Vic, I thought you would never ask." Kellin said. Everybody around clapped.