Mix of emotions

When I calmed down we all went down stairs to see about a hundred people there already. It was a mix between my friends and band members. I stuck close yo Kellin and Avril, I looked over to see Sam and Jinxx talking. Aww I ship it I thought. I looked back to see Andy and Lexi hugging now, she looked at me smiling and I winked back at her smirking. I heard the door open and I turned to see Jenna walking in. I ran up and hugged her. "well hello there" she said smiling."Hi im Anna" I said somewhat fangirling."I know who you are hun" she said. "oh yea right" I said embarressed. I walked off and went up to Derek. "hey derek" i said playing with his hair. "hey little sis" he said. Then Jayy walked up "so you fangirl when Jenna walks in but not when you see me okay then I see how it is" He said walking away powting. I ran infront of him and hugged him. "Of course I fangirl when I see you it just takes so much to come talk to everybody. I may seem like im really comfortable but honestly im tripping balls nervous.. There are so many damn people here who saved me and its over whelming" Jayy just hugged me. "its okay im awkward too,wanna go outside" he asked. "Yea lets go i need some air" I agreed. We just sat by the pool talking and listening to music. Everything was finally calm and peacful until Tony ran outside and jumped in the pool yelling POOL PARTY and everyone followed him out. I got up and walked over to Mercedes and Phoenix. "please tell me your not gonna start screaming and act like immature idiots who cant be quiet" I said getting a head ache from all the noise. "nahh were not you can chill with us" Phoenix said so i sat down facing them."so wha" My sentence got cut off by me being picked up and thrown in the pool."WHOEVER FUCKING DID THAT IS DEAD, YOU BETTER RUN YOUR ASS AWAY" I yelled. All I saw was people turning there heads trying to figure out what happened. Lexi walked over to me trying to calm me down. "shh hun its okay Dahvie was just being Dahvie please dont kill him. Lets go inside your becoming Eryka" She said leading me inside.Eveyone just looked at her confused. She gave them all a look like ill explain i gotta go.