Do I Trust My Heart With You

(Anna's POV)
I walked down stairs to see the majority of my house antiqued. I wasn't pissed I was just confused why I wasn't involved and also why there was a skanky ass bitch clinging on ash. Then for some reason I started feeling really claustrophobic so I told CC and the rest that I was going for a walk. CC asked to go with me but I said no wanting to see if they were all gonna stay there and make sure it wasn't all just a dream. When I got out of my house I pulled out my phone and started playing music. The first song that played was If Your James Dean then your Audrey Hepburn but the song ended after seconds." What the hell" I looked back at my phone realizing it was a phone call from Zach that I just missed. I debated in my head weather or not to call him back and after a while I did. "hey" he said when he answered. "you called" was all I said still trying to figure out what was happening. "yea I called to apologize I know I was a complete and utter dick after we broke up and I still was for a while. I lost quite a few friends along the way I just want them all back I want things to normal I don't even know what got into me but I'm working on changing back to the old me." He said. "okay so why did you call me you made it pretty clear that you were happy with your life and you didn't want me to mess anything up." I said trying to defend myself because every time I try and put walls up Zach is somehow able to break them down. "Anna I called you first because I just now realized how hurt you were especially when I avoided you I know it hurt you to think I hated you but to be honest I never did I hated myself for being a douche and I couldn't face you knowing I hurt you. I don't know what happened the past too days maybe me getting my ass kicked helped me realize some since.. all I want to know is if you forgive me or if you ever will." Zach said talking kind of fast. "yea sure I guess I forgive you because yea it did hurt Zach it hurt like fucking hell and I told you that but no u were happy with your life to let it go and say goodbye once again. Everyone's told me I'm afraid of goodbyes but maybe its just the goodbyes from you never knowing if we will say hello again that's why I have walls up but apparently they don't work on you because I end up falling head over heals for you every time you say hello and die a little more each time you say good bye." I said "but I have to get back to my house before people start worrying so ill talk to you later" I said hanging up with out a goodbye.