A boot load of crap

Okay... Here I go, this will be long let's start out with... Exams!

So this week and next week is exam week for me, and I honestly think that  so far the exams have been really easy. The science written test exam for me took..... 20 minutes.... We had a whole hour to do it. During the extra time I worked in a new one shoot for u guys! Contest test shipping stuff, i will all say more later. But, I also had my Geo exam, and in that we are two hours to write a five paragraph+ essay. Mine was quite long, about 5 1/2 pages... And over 1500 words. For me, that's a lot, for the exam, that was probably too much as well. Whatevs, I'll make the evil Mr. D pay!!!!!!

Onto the One shot

Okay so as suggested by sillysmeargal, I am making a oneshit (lol didnt mean to put oneshit... Im just ginna leave it :p) where Harley and soledad are shipping them and going to force them to admit their love. Its called: Project Gingerbread Cookie. Yes, its called that, u can guess which character came up with that!

Amourshipping: Yes, amourshipping. I dont ship this but I honestly don't mind it. Most of the amourshipping stories on here are REALLY good. Just read My first crush by Grenineon. It was really good. I just don't ship it, so no hate please!!!!!!

I just also wanted to say I might update watching the same sun tomorrow because I might have a snow day*knock on wood* yay, so that and the one shot might be up tomorrow! Yay! Super pumped, and I heard two of my fav songs on radio today in a row so... Yay