Capture the Flag and Rivals

Ok, so today my fitness group joined track in a game of capture the flag. It was the kids from the grade above against us. We were out numbered so we got three of their people. 

On their team is this girl I hate so much. SO much. It all started because of nothing. Randomly she decides that shes going to hate me. So I play along. I hate her too. It works out well. 

Anyway. We, in 20 seconds me, and about 10 other kids, ran to the other side, got the ball and came back. The other team didn't even try. This one kid would call you racist if you tagged him. And if you tagged someone they would call you a try hard.

ok, lets just say that im that kid that annoys the heck out of you in these games. I follow you from the other side. I taunt you. I just wander in distance and watch. And annoy. the living. heck. out. of. you. I also enjoy everysecond of it. 

Well, my name is Eli (pronounced ellie) so my rival/ most hated person at school just starts yelling     elllllllllllliiiiiiiiiii       ellllllllllliiiiiiii. So when me and friends would go to tag her we would scream. Also, the grade above was being lazy so the coach said that the next team to score doesn't have to run two laps, so then the other team did. because we are just awesome like that. So right after we scored, i yelled at her, "go run your laps, have fun!" then she yelled, "f*** you!" Then for fun me and my friend started running along next to her. it was a good day. I showed up my rival.