Here I go....

The week in school has been very weird. 

Ill start off with Tennis. 

We have two kids on are teams that are twins. We had a match against another school and they were playing two kids of the same name. We just thought that it was really weird, the chances of that happening were very slim. 

Another thing. When most kids leave my school and go to another school the next year, its normally a rival school. My school has about five main rivlas. Its really weird becasue we will have a sports game/match / whatever you call it against another school, and you see people you know.... When we had this match in tennis, i was with my friend who had left the school previous years before. It was really weird becasue a bunch of kids were staring at us..... My friend was , like, this is really awkward.  then I saw someone I knew and didnt and they didn't recognise me thank goodness....

Yay! I finished watching an anime this week! IT WAS REALLY GOOD(didn't mean for the all caps) I went to go look for the second season and it had just aired in japan like, last year, and they didn't have a dub/sub yet......

On that note, anyone know of anygood dubs outthere for an anime they like. I dont want it to be one of those really big ones like Fairy Tale or FMA. (requiredinformation, im already thinking Free!, but I wont watch it until you watch OHSHC) 

MEWTWO!!

The nintendo club people already got the code for the Mewtwo Smash Bros DLC, an I can't wait! It looks like it has some intresting moves.... Me and my brother were playing online and a couple people were playing as him already.... 

So, apparently, the other day my friend asked my other friend to curse and she did. EXTREME RARE OCCASION! SHE WOULD NEVER CURSE IN HER LIFE! Apperently some of our, i dont want to call them 'friends'...., acquaintences, yes lets call them that. They heard and they were like, Mo CURSED!!!!!!! 0_0

I wish I was there...

THEY ARE COMING! 

THE STINKBUGS ARE COMING

Stinkbugs are just the worst bug in the whole world in my opinion! Literally, you find them on windows, chairs, crawing on things, one I found one just chillin on my phone.... They will go anywhere they can. They hibernate in the winter and then come hide in our houses when it gets warm...

YAY its finally get warm where I live! Like, the grass is finally coming back! I SAW A BUMBLEBEE! The best sign of spring!

WHEW! that was a lot.... like Im gonna end on 500 words, that will be very long for one of my rants... Do you guys think I should do something for my 100th update of this? It is coming soon, so I'll take Ideas! Im just putting in word to get to five hundred.... EIGHT SEVEN SIX FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE!