Performing Arts

So.

This year we have new band director at school and he is pretty good but he could never replace my old teacher because she was fabulous. But, so we dont know much about him so yesterday ets just say we learned a lot.

maybe too much. 

so here are things I have learned

-he is trying to eat healthy

-He makes his own candy(we asked if we could call him the Candy man but he said that's creepy, more n candy later)

-He has a pintrest(or however its spelled) obsession

-He has a rhoal Doal obsession(author of books like charlie and the chocolate factory and James and the giant peach)

-he also knows are the steps by heart on how to make hard candy(he told us them off the top of his head which took a few min.)

-when he is older he wants to open a candy store.

ok, well thats the short version of what he told us, we spent half of band sitting there listening to him.

my friend also found him on pintrist and its reall funny.

anyone here watched Free!? well, i can play Splash free on my trumpet and it sounds boss. 

so chorus 

sadly my fabulous choir director was out and so we had a sub and class started out ok.

then she was REALLY BORING

and she kept going over stuff we knew.

what sent me over the edge was how she was working with the sopranos on rhythm of this one part and it was hard,she said so herself.

but then she taught it wrong.

I noticed because i wrote in subdivision above the page and was pointing it out to my friend next to me. and she was doing it wrong and all the sopranos were confused but i didnt want to be a jerk and point it out. 

sooooo.

HALLOWEEN

IS 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

yay!

my friend and I are cosplaying as Kaori Miyazono and Tsubaki from Your lie in April

we don't care if we are too old to trick or treat last year we saw a 26 year old man trick or treating so so what!

its tradition anyway

what are you doing? my friend is being an umbreon

we can dress up for school(my school is so chill about Halloween, like its funny the teachers do it too

anyone have easy pokemon  cosplay ideas? 

so 

anyway

byebye! 

:)