05/sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛʀᴇss

𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"He's not going to hurt you, he needs you for that stupid Party he's headed to," Bianca says as I cower away from the doors she's been trying to push me through for the past 10 minutes.

"Bullshït, he'll fücking dismember me" I whimper as she successfully pushes me through.

I've been avoiding Roman for the past 3 days with help from Bianca.

He would definitely not go easy on me since I Poured chilli powder in his shampoo.
His skin still had a red hue and he wanted to get right with me.

But Bianca seems to be threatening him with something.

"Listen, babes, he's not going to touch you, trust me okay?" I noticed that her British accent came out more whenever she was angry or excited.

I plead with my eyes, hoping she will help me hide from him for just a bit longer.
Until he calmed down, even though I know that wouldn't be of much help since Roman tends to hold grudges for years, decades even.

I remember that one time, he beheaded a man in front of me because he failed a mission from 3 years ago.
It was a sickening sight, the way his pale head lay on the floor, a tragedy painted all over his horrified face.

"Please Bianca, you're my friend, right?, You wouldn't" I beg her as she shakes her head.

"Trust me, love, he's not going to hurt you" she assures me, holding my hands as she stares into my eyes.

She looks exactly like him, Just a little more hotter.

"Okay," I sigh, as she gently shoves me in and shuts the door so that I don't try to escape again.

I watch as she waves at me before drawing the curtains.

Roman was surely not going to spare me.
I make my way towards the closet thinking about how maybe if I please him, he'll forgive me.

I swing the doors open and pull out his favourite pair of Lingerie.
A red match, and a pair of garters.
I decide right now and here that the only way to confirm my safety is if I please my husband.

He's still in the shower, and he might get out any second so I get right to work and begin on my hair.
I curl the ends, letting them flow down and past my back before slipping into the lacy red set.
The Garters stick to my thick thighs, hugging onto them perfectly as I brush the red lipstick over my full lips.

One thing he cannot resist is my hips which are in full display.
I examine my reflection, thinking that this should be enough for him to forget what I did.

I have never dressed up for him willingly so this alone should please him.

I turn down the lights low and light a few candles before seating myself on the dark sheets, hoping he won't be too harsh on me tonight.

My mind drifts back to my first time.
I didn't know what I was doing and I was not aroused at all, I wanted to escape from him but he kept pulling me back.