02/ᴀǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs

𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂

"Sit still and make sure not to do something you'll regret" Roman reminds me, stroking my cheek as he stares into my eyes.
His cold gaze sending shivers down my spine.

I have seen the worst of him, the burdened side of him that everyone fears.
And this is barely the beginning.

"So do be a good girl and don't disappoint me" he states one more time before taking his seat, waving his hand off to the servant who scurries along to the door, I watch through my veil as she unlocks it, letting in a crowd of mob men.
T

all males with a deadly aura, each one as worse as the last.

The masculinity in this room is suffocating.
I can basically smell the adrenaline coursing through their veins.

Among them dwells a single woman.
Tan skin, Luscious lips, and short dark hair.
She is tall and stands shoulder to shoulder with them.
Looking almost twice as powerful.

She is the most attractive woman I have ever seen.
And I think all of those men agree with me due to how much they're staring at her.
Her brows raise in coordination as she replies to a tall man in a grey expensive suit.

Her eyes are dark green very similar to Roman's, and now that I think of it.
They look very alike.

"Well well well, if it isn't my dear brother" She heads towards us, ignoring the amount of men staring at her as her hips sway in elegance.
She pulls Roman in for a sided hug as he places a kiss on her knuckles.

Her eyes meet mine for a second and I immediately avert my gaze, finding interest in the mole on my arm.
Her dominant aura, intimidates me, and I make sure to do as Roman instructed me.
Keep my eyes on the ground at all times.

I am his prize, the mobster's wife.
The woman they were all curious to see, but he kept me covered, I was for his eyes only.
There is times he would lock me up during his meetings so that they would never get a glimpse of what happens between us, within these walls.

And at times he would have me dress up for him, veil my face with the finest silk.
The most exposing clothes, and sit through his meetings as his acquaintances dwell in curiosity of who is behind the veil.

One of them went to the extreme of trying to unveil me when Roman wasn't looking, and...he got his wrist cut off right before the 4 shots in the head.

"Oh?, So this is the woman I've been hearing so much about?" The lady gasps, her british accent, astonishing and delicate.
Stealing all of the attention of the men in this room.

"Bianca, I think we should get this over with, have a seat now would you?" His calm voice makes her raise a brow.
"If you haven't noticed brother, Milano isn't here yet, he's the main reason for this meeting, you know?"