07/sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

"Are you feeling better?" Bianca asks as I reach the bottom of the stairs.
"I was just about to come to get you" she pops a bubble, she has been chewing on that gum for a while and I wonder how her jaw doesn't hurt.

"You were gone for almost 2 hours and Roman, is wasted, we should get back-..." her voice trails off as she stares at my chest, pulling me closer to her, I can almost crumble by how eerie the silence is becoming.

"I could swear Those weren't there when we got here" she points at the bruises on my chest which I had totally forgotten about.

I choke on my words, pulling my scarf over the Bruises spreading around my neck, they were turning purple.

When I don't answer her, she throws her head back, laughing.

"This is going to be really interesting" she shakes her head, twisting the gun in her hands as she walks towards the door chuckling.

"You sexy fücking trickster" I hear her mumble as she heads out the door.

We head back home shortly after, And Roman never lets go of me, telling me I was his forever, in his drunken state all he says is incoherent

I stare out the window as the lightning strikes the night sky, the rain pouring down the windows, blurring my view.

My mind drifts off to Ares instead, how the strong man had pleased me so well, how his touch is still imprinted onto my skin, I can almost hear his Ragged breaths as he whispered Complete sin unto me, driving me into a realm I'd never reached before.
A high like no other can go.

His beautiful eyes that I couldn't tear away from, watching my reflection in his calming storms as he fücked me into Senselessness.

I can still feel his grip on my neck, as he took me against the wall, fulfilling one of my greatest fantasies.

Oh, how I would give anything to relive that moment.
A short moment of complete Seratonin.

I am pulled out of my thoughts as the car comes to a stop.
I help Roman in, letting Eva lead him upstairs as I dried off My wet clothes.

Just before I can go upstairs after him, I am yanked into a dark corner, and pushed up against the wall.

I squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness of the place, as I make out, Bianca's Silhouette in front of me.