09/ʟᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ?

𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊

~𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

For the past nine months, things had cooled down a bit around here.
Roman stopped hitting me as much right after he rid this house of every male.

He replaced all male guards within my radar with females.
Tall women who gave me the creeps, not much difference to the former guards.
The same expressionless face, and monotone voices.

Maria had given birth to an adorable baby girl, who she decided to name Yasmine.
She was a very happy little girl with black curly hair and a smile that never left her face.

She looked like a mini version of Maria but there were a few features which with one look, you could tell she was Caleb's child.

She had his eyes, his dark, cherry-like eyes.

But I think, she rocks them better.

Caleb had been dismissed from the hospital, And stopped hurting Maria, and seems to love his child.
But towards me...there was nothing but complete hatred and pure rage, begging to get a release.

And I'd like to keep it that way because I'd be lying if I say that I don't feel the same.

Bianca helped me get birth control pills since the last thing I was planning on doing was bringing a child into this horrible life.

I remember being nervous to ask her, in fear that she would tell her brother, but she simply shrugged and said.

"sure"

"Really?, But...why ?" I couldn't help but question her, completely confused about where her loyalties stood, asshole or not, he is still her brother.

"I have no respect for men who underestimate and degrade women, and Roman is exactly that, suppose his child was a girl...I wonder what he'd do then..." she trailed off, looking Into the distance as her mind drifted away.

I stood with her, processing this new burden she had just shoved down my throat, forcing it to weigh my chest down.

He would kill it if it was a girl.

"Bianca, please, you have got to help me" I look up at her, pleading with my eyes.

"don't worry, I got you"